Injection question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooulie12

I know there is tons of stuff on here about this, and I have posted before about this. But one thing, So I spoke with my doctor about how I got myself 27 gauge needles. He told me I should have stuck with the 25 gauge needle because even though I am doing my injection in my stomach. With a 25 gauge it will still be SUBQ. Well i didn’t want to argue with him. But I’m lean enough to where I felt like when I was doing it in my stomach I could almost feel the needle hit my Ab area, so it was probably more of an IM injection? And at times I couldn’t even get the damn plunger down. I read that Vince has said the easiest spot is shoulder 27 gauge shallow IM. No issues with that, but can you do the shoulder everyday? Because I do everyday injections. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Gauge has nothing to do with length and no effect on whether it’s subq or not. Just pinch your stomach or love handles and inject.

fifty

Layers go:
Skin
Fat
Muscle

The deeper you inject the more likely you are to hit muscle. If you pinch the skin you have plenty of room to avoid muscle. It’s the way almost every human on earth does subq except dr crisler on youtube.

How long are your needles? Get some 5/16 ones if you’re doing subq. Then you probably don’t have to worry about injecting technique.

Zooulie12

Layers go:
Skin
Fat
Muscle

The deeper you inject the more likely you are to hit muscle. If you pinch the skin you have plenty of room to avoid muscle. It’s the way almost every human on earth does subq except dr crisler on youtube.

How long are your needles? Get some 5/16 ones if you’re doing subq. Then you probably don’t have to worry about injecting technique.
Will do, n thanks now I get it more. Do you think 27 gauge is still okay? Or will I always have to pull the skin for it to be sub Q?

fifty

Gauge is the circumference of the needle hole. Gauge has no bearing on the depth of the injection (needle length).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me