Injection Frequency vs Dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

A discussion on another thread - and lots of other anecdotes - raises the question of injection frequency vs dosage.

It is not uncommon to read about guys who lowered their E2 by switching to more frequent injections. It is also not uncommon to read that whenever a guy switches to more frequent injections, he should lower his weekly dose. Many of the guys that have switched to more frequent injections and lowered E2 usually state that they also lowered their overall dose.

Conversely, guys that switch to more frequent injections and state that they maintained their overall weekly dosage sometimes report that their E2 went up!

So what is actually driving the changes - the lowered overall dosage or the lower peaks of the more frequent injections? Sometimes it seems like the only good reason to move to a more frequent schedule is to eliminate any low points/troughs that a guy might feel. To lower E2, simply lower the overall dose on whatever schedule is working for you. If you’re really feeling a slump during your trough, then switch to more frequent injections. But perhaps it’s not the best tool to lower E2.

Any experiences or opinions that support/contradict this?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Almost two years ago I switch to daily injections to help stabilize my HCT, it did stabilize. I'm not sure if it was because of the daily injections or because of the length of time I've been on testosterone.

My protocol is 16 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of HCG twice a week, 25 mg of DHEA, 10mg of pregnenolone and no AI.

Testosterone serum 1117 ng/dL range 264 - 916
Free T 30.3 pg/mL range 6.6 - 18.1
DHEA - Sulfate 347.3 range 48.9 - 344.2
Estradiol, Sensitive 29.5 range 8.0 - 35.0
SHBG 48.8 range 19.3 - 76.4
HCT 47.9 range 37.5 - 51.0

Pringle

A discussion on another thread - and lots of other anecdotes - raises the question of injection frequency vs dosage.

It is not uncommon to read about guys who lowered their E2 by switching to more frequent injections. It is also not uncommon to read that whenever a guy switches to more frequent injections, he should lower his weekly dose. Many of the guys that have switched to more frequent injections and lowered E2 usually state that they also lowered their overall dose.

Conversely, guys that switch to more frequent injections and state that they maintained their overall weekly dosage sometimes report that their E2 went up!

So what is actually driving the changes - the lowered overall dosage or the lower peaks of the more frequent injections? Sometimes it seems like the only good reason to move to a more frequent schedule is to eliminate any low points/troughs that a guy might feel. To lower E2, simply lower the overall dose on whatever schedule is working for you. If you’re really feeling a slump during your trough, then switch to more frequent injections. But perhaps it’s not the best tool to lower E2.

Any experiences or opinions that support/contradict this?

Almost 3 months ago I switched from 50mg E3.5D/100mg week total to 12mg a day for 84mg a week total. My trough T levels on my last labs on the 2x 50mg a week were trough of 852 Total T, free of 28.3, E2 of 30, and SHBG of 34....this also included .125 Anastrozole with my T injections. My last labs on the 12mg daily were T of 922, Free T of 31.3, E2 of 35, and SHBG of 33....dropped the Anastrozole. So for me the lower dose and daily application allowed me to maintain similar T, Free T, E2, and SHBG while eliminating the Anastrozole. I am very sensitive to low or high E2.

I really don’t feel much different and felt great on both protocols, I just switched to try and eliminate AI and try to decrease phlebotomists. Succeeded on the AI....HGB, HCT, RBC still behave similarly on the daily protocol. So for me it worked to a satisfactory degree.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me