I want to remove gyno, have done research

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

I’ve had gyno beginning with corticosteroids from asthma treatment in 5th grade. It’s caused me embarrassment, and I overtrained in college years ago to manage it as best I could. I didn’t know it was caused by hormones.

I regrettably took Saw Palmetto and it reverted back as I couldn’t workout due to PFS like sides.

I pulled labs before starting any T related treatment. Test was 899 and E2 was 36. So you’ll think it’s e2 related, but every time I have pulled estrogen before, it was consistently 16.

2 weeks ago, started Masteron and alternate with HCG and Testosterone suspension.

I’m thinking of trying stenabolic SR9009 or SR9011, and the topical tamoxifen that Nelson made a thread about. I have distressing side effects from oral Clomid so, hoping topical doesn’t work systematically.

My visual is to reduce body fat through stenabolic and refrain from weightlifting to prevent excess Skin stretching on the pectoral and nipple area, then hit it with topical tamoxifen. Then start building up pectorals and back to pull skin tighter.

What do you guys think about this or any recommendations?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

If you have had it since grade school, you have to get the surgery. I know it sounds like a pain but just getting it over with is nice. I finally pulled the trigger about 6 months ago and I am really glad I did. I had gyno that first developed in 5th grade like yours and was a constant battle that I slowly was losing over several decades.

Gman86

If you have had it since grade school, you have to get the surgery. I know it sounds like a pain but just getting it over with is nice. I finally pulled the trigger about 6 months ago and I am really glad I did. I had gyno that first developed in 5th grade like yours and was a constant battle that I slowly was losing over several decades.
How much did it cost u? Are the results exactly what u were hoping for?

DixieWrecked

8k. And yeah. I gotta say I am really impressed. I was worried after the surgery that it wasn't looking right but after a few months it's basically perfect

Gman86

8k. And yeah. I gotta say I am really impressed. I was worried after the surgery that it wasn't looking right but after a few months it's basically perfect
Kind of weird question, but did ur nipples get any smaller after the surgery once the gyno was removed? I think my nipples are slightly too big for my liking, and would like them smaller. I’ve heard they get smaller after the gyno is removed. Wondering if this is true, or if I should see if they can also decrease the size of my nipples surgical while doing the gyno surgery

HealthMan

I’ve had gyno beginning with corticosteroids from asthma treatment in 5th grade. It’s caused me embarrassment, and I overtrained in college years ago to manage it as best I could. I didn’t know it was caused by hormones.

I regrettably took Saw Palmetto and it reverted back as I couldn’t workout due to PFS like sides.

I pulled labs before starting any T related treatment. Test was 899 and E2 was 36. So you’ll think it’s e2 related, but every time I have pulled estrogen before, it was consistently 16.

2 weeks ago, started Masteron and alternate with HCG and Testosterone suspension.

I’m thinking of trying stenabolic SR9009 or SR9011, and the topical tamoxifen that Nelson made a thread about. I have distressing side effects from oral Clomid so, hoping topical doesn’t work systematically.

My visual is to reduce body fat through stenabolic and refrain from weightlifting to prevent excess Skin stretching on the pectoral and nipple area, then hit it with topical tamoxifen. Then start building up pectorals and back to pull skin tighter.

What do you guys think about this or any recommendations?
Topical tamoxifen does not work. Some people say that tamoxifen doesn’t work for old gyno but it does in some cases specially if it is the hard type. If i were you I would definitely try for a few months of tamoxifen before committing to surgery. One important thing (if it works) is determine what is causing it and act to fix it. If not estradiol maybe prolactin.

DixieWrecked

Topical tamoxifen does not work. Some people say that tamoxifen doesn’t work for old gyno but it does in some cases specially if it is the hard type. If i were you I would definitely try for a few months of tamoxifen before committing to surgery. One important thing (if it works) is determine what is causing it and act to fix it. If not estradiol maybe prolactin.
Coincidentally there is alot of progesterone talk on the forum at the moment and there seems to be a higher incidence of gyno when progesterone is low. Might be worth perusing some of those threads or Googling progesterone and gyno. I may have even heard of people using progesterone to help fix gyno.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me