Hysterectomized Women May Benefit from Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
images.jpg

Hysterectomy and oophorectomy (the removal of ovaries) are performed to treat various diseases in women, including cancer. These procedures are accompanied not only by a decline in estrogen but also testosterone levels in the blood. Many women who have undergone surgical removal of their uterus and/or ovaries can develop symptoms of sexual dysfunction, fatigue, low mood and decreased muscle mass. New research from Brigham and Women's Hospital (BWH) has found that testosterone administration in women with low testosterone levels, whom previously had undergone hysterectomy with or without oophorectomy, was associated with improvements in sexual function, muscle mass and physical function. This research appears in the November 27, 2013 online issue of Menopause.

http://www.brighamandwomens.org/abo...sreleases/PressRelease.aspx?sub=0&PageID=1626

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Carlos

Nelson, in the case of a women on testosterone therapy, wich is the relationship with hcg or free testosterone. Does a women can benefit of the hcg therapy?

this is great finally they are looking at t for women.. "They studied 71 women over the course of 24 weeks. Participants were randomly assigned either to placebo or one of four testosterone doses given weekly. They found that the higher dose, 25mg, of testosterone tested in this trial after 24 weeks was associated with gains in sexual function, muscle mass and measures of physical performance."

25mg a week seems like a pretty heafty dose if it is im or subq.. i have read on some forums of women benefiting when they take some of their partners t..but usually in doses of only 6 to 10mg sub q. i am curious what at 25mg a week their levels looked like as well as hct and hdl.. as 20mg a week causes issues for me in these areas.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me