How to increase dopamine?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

I am very tempted to trying Selegiline as well. I for the longest time have these weird light headed motion feelings which come and go for a few years now, prior to TRT/HRT and I truly believe it has to do with dopamine or something related to the brain. I literally cannot go on kid rides at the amusement park for my son because the motion is too extreme. Ever since I crashed my e2 years ago using AI’s I have been unable to kick this light headed feeling, I have just learned to live with it. It also comes with brain fog and hinders my ability to socialize as well. Everyone says it’s anxiety but I think different.

Does Defy prescribe Selegiline?

Ya I got prescribed selegiline through defy. They just sent the prescription into my local pharmacy and I picked it up there. Think my insurance covered it

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vtail

Ya. It was either with Mike or dr saya, I can’t remember. But they had no problem with prescribing it. Not sure if it’s something they’ll prescribe inbetween consults or not
What was your experience like with Selegiline? Did you notice anything subjectively positive or negative? How did it impact your prolactin levels?

Willyt

I am very tempted to trying Selegiline as well. I for the longest time have these weird light headed motion feelings which come and go for a few years now, prior to TRT/HRT and I truly believe it has to do with dopamine or something related to the brain. I literally cannot go on kid rides at the amusement park for my son because the motion is too extreme. Ever since I crashed my e2 years ago using AI’s I have been unable to kick this light headed feeling, I have just learned to live with it. It also comes with brain fog and hinders my ability to socialize as well. Everyone says it’s anxiety but I think different.

Does Defy prescribe Selegiline?
You had the dizzy light headedness prior to TRT? I had very similar problem but only after I started injections.

Gman86

What was your experience like with Selegiline? Did you notice anything subjectively positive or negative? How did it impact your prolactin levels?

So I unfortunately didn’t stay on it long enough. I got a little worried about messing with dopamine levels and was worried that my body would get used to it and maybe I would be at a dopamine deficit if I were to come off of it after using it for a long time. Not sure if that’s even a real thing with this medication. @Cataceous would probably know if that’s even something to be concerned with or not.

But I wasn’t on it long enough to get my prolactin levels checked. I got up to 5mg/ day and I honestly didn’t notice anything subjectively, good or bad, from what I remember. If I had any positive effects from it I probably would of stayed on it. Looking back on my notes I was only on it for around 3 weeks.

DixieWrecked

I've been taking it for about 6 weeks or so. I like it. I actually feel much better on it. More energy. More positive. More productive. I have been taking 2.5 mg every day in my cheek. Sublingually. I like it alot more than wellbutrin

nippy

I've been taking it for about 6 weeks or so. I like it. I actually feel much better on it. More energy. More positive. More productive. I have been taking 2.5 mg every day in my cheek. Sublingually. I like it alot more than wellbutrin
Thanks for the reply. . has it helped libido ?

DixieWrecked

Thanks for the reply. . has it helped libido ?
Perhaps. Actually now that I think about it, probably quite a bit. My problem is I am not super confident with erectile function so that affects my social life some. But I feel like that issue may be improving too because I am taking the necessary steps to nurture my positive relationships and dispose of my negative ones. Getting my head in a good space.

Additionally I have a trick up my sleeve that I am going to try out. I don't want to announce it yet because its pretty experimental but I'll let you know the results once I give it a fair try.

But yeah I feel better with Selegiline and I would recommend giving it a try if you researched it and think its a fit for you.

JYD21

Perhaps. Actually now that I think about it, probably quite a bit. My problem is I am not super confident with erectile function so that affects my social life some. But I feel like that issue may be improving too because I am taking the necessary steps to nurture my positive relationships and dispose of my negative ones. Getting my head in a good space.

Additionally I have a trick up my sleeve that I am going to try out. I don't want to announce it yet because its pretty experimental but I'll let you know the results once I give it a fair try.

But yeah I feel better with Selegiline and I would recommend giving it a try if you researched it and think its a fit for you.
I've read some folks had great results after a few weeks of continued use, but then things went south pretty bad & they had to stop or lower the dosage and schedule to EOD or once a week, etc.

Keep us posted.

DixieWrecked

I've read some folks had great results after a few weeks of continued use, but then things went south pretty bad & they had to stop or lower the dosage and schedule to EOD or once a week, etc.

Keep us posted.
I've read that too. On edge feeling. Agitated. I'll be looking out for that. I feel like I am a person that may actually clinically benefit from this compound and if thats true hopefully the agitation won't pop up. Regardless, I'll keep you posted if I remember. Feel free to bump this thread after a while if you want to remind me.

MIP1950

I've read that too. On edge feeling. Agitated. I'll be looking out for that. I feel like I am a person that may actually clinically benefit from this compound and if thats true hopefully the agitation won't pop up. Regardless, I'll keep you posted if I remember. Feel free to bump this thread after a while if you want to remind me.
About 6 or 7 years ago when living in Maryland, I was going to a psychiatrist who was also a noted researcher at the NIMH. Since my bipolar illness doesn't respond to treatment and because my main symptom was depression, as well as ED, she offered to prescribe selegiline. I'd read about it but instead of agreeing to try it, I didn't. Now, maybe it wouldn't have made any difference or it could have made me hypomanic. But it was a treatment option. I know I can order it online but I've gone back to basics, using desiccated thyroid and increasing the dose every ten days. Right now at 3 grains(180 mg). Selegiline, though, it still an add on option.

Gman86

Yes, 2.5 mg/day, in line with the suggestion of low doses that are related to age.

That's what I use. Judging by prolactin and mood it seems to be effective.
Quick question, do u take the 2.5mg orally or sublingually?

Also, do u just take it first thing upon waking, or do u take it with ur first meal of the day? TIA

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Be careful with crashing your prolactin with cabergoline

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Quick question, do u take the 2.5mg orally or sublingually?

Also, do u just take it first thing upon waking, or do u take it with ur first meal of the day? TIA
I take it orally, which is necessary if you're also looking to enhance absorption of phenethylamine. Low-and-slow is important with this combination. I take them upon waking.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me