How to actually divide doses & Depot OK?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello Guys,

Great forum you have here to help us be a better man.

Just got into TRT but in Mexico Doctors dont really know about it...

I do have a Doctor guidance to check my levels before and after TRT.

Looking into getting 150mg weekly split in two.

1) How do I actually divide the doses? I am using Primoteston Depot 250mg 1ml, container 250mg entanate testosterone equivalent to 180mg of testosterone AMPULES. So I should use the whole ampule as effective 180mg effective and not the 250mg?

I cant break the ampule and just take what I need and leave the rest for a few days later... I am thinking of sucking everything into the seringe and use what I need twice changing the needles each time, but not sure of if storing the Test for a few days in the plastic syringe could "harm" it.

2) Is a Depot solution ok? I believe it may release slower into the body... but not sure what is preferred.

Thanks so much for your help!
JC

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 12.03.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 12.03.50 PM.png
    397.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 12.03.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 12.03.58 PM.png
    170.9 KB · Views: 27
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

An easy efficient solution, but only if you are OK with 125/week instead of 150, draw .25 ml, (25 units on insulin syringe) into each of 4 syringes when you open the amp. You're set for 2 weeks worth.

Otherwise, the division doesn't work out to get the most out of an amp easily. You can get 3 75mg doses with a bit of waste.

250mg/ml

.25ml =62.5mg *2=125mg/week

.3ml =75mg

150mg/week can be hefty. Monitor your hematocrit and ferritin. I needed phlebotomy and had to drop dose after first labs at that level. Some guys do OK, some accept high HCT it's controversial, my personal conclusion is I don't want that risk to long term health. It raises my BP. Some are Ok with serial phlebotomies, but that can also crash your ferritin.

BTW, the 250mg figure includes the molecular weight of the enanthate ester. The resulting yield of pure T is 180mg. Typically dosages are prescribed including the ester weight, i.e. your doc prescribes 100mg, it means 100mg including the ester.

Last edited:
Thanks Blackhawk…

So no contamination or risk by having the plastic syringes loaded and on standby?

Most of you guys using subcutaneous with an insulin needle with this solutions?

Blackhawk

Thanks Blackhawk…

So no contamination or risk by having the plastic syringes loaded and on standby?

Most of you guys using subcutaneous with an insulin needle with this solutions?

There is always risk of contamination which is why we always use caution and as sterile procedure as we can. As long as you keep it scrupulously clean when drawing up and keep the loaded syringes in a super clean environment, you'll be fine. I load a weeks worth of syringes every Sunday.

You will find ongoing controversy over SubQ vs IM. Some T products are labelled as IM, others like the T cyp I get from Empower is labelled as IM or SubQ. Xyosted is a SubQ auto injector delivery method of Enanthate. If subQ was not effective why would this be on the market? T enanthate and cypionate do work SubQ for many.

That said, some men here report problems on SubQ, and that IM works better for them.

You can use 1/2" insulin syringes for shallow IM or sub Q depending on how and where on your body you inject. Some of us use smaller 5/16" insulin syringes for subQ.

Forty2

Hello Guys,

Great forum you have here to help us be a better man.

Just got into TRT but in Mexico Doctors dont really know about it...

I do have a Doctor guidance to check my levels before and after TRT.

Looking into getting 150mg weekly split in two.

1) How do I actually divide the doses? I am using Primoteston Depot 250mg 1ml, container 250mg entanate testosterone equivalent to 180mg of testosterone AMPULES. So I should use the whole ampule as effective 180mg effective and not the 250mg?

I cant break the ampule and just take what I need and leave the rest for a few days later... I am thinking of sucking everything into the seringe and use what I need twice changing the needles each time, but not sure of if storing the Test for a few days in the plastic syringe could "harm" it.

2) Is a Depot solution ok? I believe it may release slower into the body... but not sure what is preferred.

Thanks so much for your help!
JC

You say you're in Mexico.
Do you know if the Pregnyl brand of hCG is available in the pharmacies there?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me