How potent is old Anastrazole?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Corwin1968

I ran out of my current prescription for Anastrazole and every day since Tuesday, I've been taking some three year old Anastrazole I had left over from another medical provider. I've read that medications generally lose potency as they age but most don't go bad.

Does anyone know if three year old Anastrazole has any potency left? I'm feeling a bit grouchy and unmotivated but I don't know if it's directly related to the old Anastrazole.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

wandering81

Dont worry a bit. Its perfectly fine, I'd use it myself.. The only reason for expiration dates is so big pharma can throw out billions of dollars of medication for tax deductions, just to turn around and make new stuff.

DragonBits

Dont worry a bit. Its perfectly fine, I'd use it myself.. The only reason for expiration dates is so big pharma can throw out billions of dollars of medication for tax deductions, just to turn around and make new stuff.

I don't really agree with your thoughts as to why there are expiration dates.

The government/FDA requires expiration dates on all drugs. That is reason number 1 why there are expiration dates.

Drug companies test their drug to a reasonable expiration date and that is the date they use. They don't attempt to determine under ideal conditions (and how many consumers store their drugs under ideal conditions?) what is the maximum self life for any drug to maintain effectiveness?

For one thing, no doubt it would be very expensive to attempt to determine MAXIMUM self life, there is no requirement to do that, and what possible benefit would it be perform such a test? On the other hand, if someone out in consumer land stores their drug in a less than ideal place, they would sue the drug company when it turned out that the 10 year old Anastrazole didn't work as expected.

I have read the government buys large quantities of some drugs to have available in a national emergency, keeps them for a very long time, and routinely test them for effectiveness. Sure, many drugs last a long time, but that isn't something your random consumer is going to be able to do. Also, a few drugs actually get stronger over time.

wandering81

It wouldnt be the LEAST bit expensive to test maximum shelf life. Hell, sit a medication on the shelf untouched for years, then test potency. Easy peasy. You just proved my point Dragon. If the government routinely tests the medications they stockpile for effectiveness, and they conclude they are still effective after the expiration date, then why are there still expiration dates on certain medications?? Kinda a catch 22 scare tactic, huh?? Its just a big cycle to keep big pharma churning out product. Cant let a trillion dollar industry sit on its stockpile of meds unused, when there is more money to make producing new medication. So they throw them away for tax deductions. EVERY single little thing in the medical industry is for PROFIT, and profit alone. I can go on and on about the FDA being incorrect in what it tells us we need or dont need. The FDA also tells we dont need a lot of iodine, yet theres enough chlorine, bromine, and flouride in EVERYTHING we eat and drink to displace every atom of iodine in our bodies. With all due respect my friend, I think you put too much faith in the FDA/government. The FDA/government doesnt wants us healthy. You dont find it funny a lot of the politicians own stock in big pharma?? Theres no money to be made when everybodys healthy with their expired medications in their cabinets.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me