How much in this syringe?

Buy Lab Tests Online

trtthings

Look at the photo with the loaded syringe, the other is just to show the number of lines to 1 ml.

Found it ridiculously hard to estimate how much this is.

Attachments

• 6AA1BA3B-A21E-42D8-899E-B82939765DE8.jpeg
    6AA1BA3B-A21E-42D8-899E-B82939765DE8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
  • 40515B5A-365E-4356-8222-C37CC9F73B81.jpeg
    40515B5A-365E-4356-8222-C37CC9F73B81.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

You are using way to large of a syringe. I cannot see the first pic level. How much are you trying to inject? I use a .3ML insulin syringe to inject .2ML or 40MG 3X per week. The hardest part is loading it.

trtthings

You are using way to large of a syringe. I cannot see the first pic level. How much are you trying to inject? I use a .3ML insulin syringe to inject .2ML or 40MG 3X per week. The hardest part is loading it.

Going for 0.2ml. Do you think a 1 ml syringe will work as well?

Vince

Super Moderator
I believe he’s using a mixing sringe for hCG. If so, one would equal 1000 IU, 12 would equal 12,000 IU.

madman

Super Moderator
Look at the photo with the loaded syringe, the other is just to show the number of lines to 1 ml.

Found it ridiculously hard to estimate how much this is.

Forgive me but that is ridiculous even if one were going to try and use such for injecting steroid doses of T.

Even a 3cc syringe would be ridiculous for trt doses let alone the Terumo 5cc (6cc total) in the pic you posted.

5cc Syringes with Needle
Style: Luer Lock Tip
Graduations: 0.2cc (6cc total)
Screenshot (2438).png

Terumo 5cc (6cc total)
Screenshot (2436).png

Even in the 1st pic, you posted the dose is over .2cc (.2ml) as you can clearly see when measuring from the flat surface across the plunger stopper that it is somewhere between 0.2-0.3cc marking.
Screenshot (2439).png

This is the area (Measure Here) of the plunger stopper you would use when measuring the dose accurately.
1604352489785.png

As I and many have stated you should be using 1ml (100 unit)/.5ml (50 unit)/.3ml (30 unit) fixed insulin syringes for trt.

Most are using 1ml or .5 ml depending on preference and dose T/volume of oil injected.

Many injecting dailies can get away with the .3ml because they are injecting such a small volume of oil due to using lower doses of T.

Numerous benefits when using a fixed (low dead space) insulin syringe as not only are you minimizing any potential waste of medication but you can use the same needle to draw/inject let alone much easier to measure doses accurately and top it off with the fact that using a 27-31G needle will minimize scar tissue/trauma to the area.

You will also find that they feel more comfortable in the hand when drawing/injecting and a box of 100 syringes is dirt cheap!

trtthings

Forgive me but that is ridiculous even if one were going to try and use such for injecting steroid doses of T.

Even a 3cc syringe would be ridiculous for trt doses let alone the Terumo 5cc (6cc total) in the pic you posted.

5cc Syringes with Needle
Style: Luer Lock Tip
Graduations: 0.2cc (6cc total)
View attachment 11457

Terumo 5cc (6cc total)
View attachment 11459

Even in the 1st pic, you posted the dose is over .2cc (.2ml) as you can clearly see when measuring from the flat surface across the plunger stopper that it is somewhere between 0.2-0.3cc marking.
View attachment 11458

This is the area (Measure Here) of the plunger stopper you would use when measuring the dose accurately.
View attachment 11456

As I and many have stated you should be using 1ml (100 unit)/.5ml (50 unit)/.3ml (30 unit) fixed insulin syringes for trt.

Most are using 1ml or .5 ml depending on preference and dose T/volume of oil injected.

Many injecting dailies can get away with the .3ml because they are injecting such a small volume of oil due to using lower doses of T.

Numerous benefits when using a fixed (low dead space) insulin syringe as not only are you minimizing any potential waste of medication but you can use the same needle to draw/inject let alone much easier to measure doses accurately and top it off with the fact that using a 27-31G needle will minimize scar tissue/trauma to the area.

You will also find that they feel more comfortable in the hand when drawing/injecting and a box of 100 syringes is dirt cheap!

Thanks madman. Extremely informative as always.

I recently checked and it seems that in my country the smallest needle I can get is 27G and the smallest syringe is 1 ml. I am going to go out tomorrow and get a ton of 1ml syringes though.

Apparently everybody who uses insulin over here gets a pen that is paid for by the government.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks madman. Extremely informative as always.

I recently checked and it seems that in my country the smallest needle I can get is 27G and the smallest syringe is 1 ml. I am going to go out tomorrow and get a ton of 1ml syringes though.

Apparently everybody who uses insulin over here gets a pen that is paid for by the government.

Many love using the 1ml (100 unit) 27G fixed insulin syringes as they are quick to draw/inject with.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me