How long/much did it take for your testicles to shrink on TRT ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bentiger07

Hi guys,
Just looking to learn more if the data’s out there, Please correct my assumptions if they’re wrong. From what I gathered from reading posts here and elsewhere:

-Most people on only T experience testicle shrinkage, but there are a few unicorns out there that dont experience any shrinkage.

-Most people can get their testicle back to normal size with HCG, but not everyone.

-Testicle size is a good sign of how fertile one is but to be sure, bloodwork is needed.

I was once on 9-10mg of cypionate and 40IU of hcg daily for 2 months, and experienced no shrinkage. Wondering if I’m a unicorn and need very little to no HCG to protect my kids.

Questions:
-Is there any rough average out there for how long it takes for the average person to experience shrinkage while on an average prescribed dose of TRT (about 100-150mg a week) without HCG?

-If the kids do shrink, any rough average of how long it takes to bring them back up with an average prescribed hcg dose (500iu twice a week) that is commonly prescribed along side T?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
For me my testicles never shrunk. When I did start trt, I automatically injected 500 IU of HCG twice a week. I did it because that was Nelson's protocol. Still to this day almost five years later I still inject 500 IU of HCG twice a week.

Pringle

I went on pellet therapy several years ago....big mistake but another story. It took me about 60 days to get to the point of painful Atrophy and balls about 1/2 size of normal. I switched to TCyp for a few months prior to adding HCG and the shrinkage accelerated quickly. It took a few weeks to regain full size for me, at the initial 500iu 2x week protocol, but that dose spiked my E2. I aromatize like a maniac on HCG. I now use 250iu 2x week and my balls still are normal size and E2 easier to deal with and no atrophy. Many will say that is not enough, but it is for me. I have read so many different experiences with HCG that I feel certain that no universal protocol works for all. Just got to keep working and adjusting till we find our “sweet spot”.

Bentiger07

Thanks for sharing guys.

Agreed about the sweet spot. From what Ive read, I feel like T+HCG’s been more of a hit or miss for guys than just using T. But then there are some who even go as far as saying they feel better on HCG+T versus just T.

For that reason, i wonder if it’s best to dial into T first, then dial in hcg with the T if one wishes.

The approach I took is slowly increasing T with a very low steady dose of HCG (20-40IU) daily. I believe testicle size is a 1 sign of fertility, so i dont see much reason to increase/decrease hcg until I experience shrinkage or excess estrogen levels

Systemlord

Maybe HCG will help with fertility and maybe it won't, if so then you add FSH into the mix. If fertility isn't a concern at the moment, then HCG isn't necessary.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me