High SHBG

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Is rare for a younger guy to have high SHBG? My total testosterone is usually anywhere from 600-800 but my SHBG is always top of reference range or more . I’ve also tried everything possible to raise my free testosterone naturally but to no avail. Is testosterone therapy the only thing that fix high SHBG to free up more test? Also does anybody know if SARMS can lower SHBG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
SHBG is what it is you play it where it lies and there's nothing you can do to change that. You'll have a Free T problem that will only be corrected with TRT, probably one large dose per week can sometimes move the SHBG a little lower. a high SHBG guy you'd probably have to run TT at or above 1200 in order to get your FT to come up.

Vince

Super Moderator
Supplement with boron I take 3 mg twice a day. Get good vitamin D levels I take 6000 IU daily. Supplement with fish oil and also magnesium. This may help lower your shbg and it's all the things I do to help lower my levels.

SHBG 48.8 range 19.3 - 76.4

M

MarkM

Testosterone binds very tightly or has a high affinity to SHBG. It is also loosely bound to Albumin. The balance is what is called Free T. As I understand it, all your non-SHBG bound testosterone is considered bioavailable testosterone..

djpreef

Is rare for a younger guy to have high SHBG? My total testosterone is usually anywhere from 600-800 but my SHBG is always top of reference range or more . I’ve also tried everything possible to raise my free testosterone naturally but to no avail. Is testosterone therapy the only thing that fix high SHBG to free up more test? Also does anybody know if SARMS can lower SHBG?

What is the effect of having high SHBG? I'm the same way, top of the range.

JayLay777

High SHBG can bind up all you're testosterone in the body making it useless thus causing low testosterone symptoms even if you have a decent total testosterone level. I think that is the case for me and its very frustrating because I don't want to start TRT at the age of 26 but I might have to. I heard the only way around high SHBG is trt.

djpreef

High SHBG can bind up all you're testosterone in the body making it useless thus causing low testosterone symptoms even if you have a decent total testosterone level. I think that is the case for me and its very frustrating because I don't want to start TRT at the age of 26 but I might have to. I heard the only way around high SHBG is trt.

Thanks. My last labs mine was literally at the exact top of the range. But, my total T was too. I think free T was 20. I wonder if this could be part of my problem. I don't feel like this is working for me like it does for others...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me