Hematocrit Up - Asking For Thoughts

Buy Lab Tests Online

mooseman109

I went to faily dosing about 6 months ago. I do 12 mg per day. Keeps total free t and e2 in good place
As far as hct, it was not significant. I think it stretcehd donations out from 3 months to 5 months

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RLW

I have heard that athletes such as cyclists use cardio to reduce hematocrit when they take EPO. They get tested and of they are over a certain number its a failed test. From what I understand the massive amount of cardio they are doing lowers it so they test it ahead of time and if they need it lower they simply get on the bike and ride more. Only what I have heard though so could be incorrect.

MikeXL

Smaller more frequent doses may help. If you are already on high BP meds, and that medication is not Losartan, it might be worth switching to Losartan

Fish oil and aspirin can mitigate the effects of high HCT

Also note that Hg is more accurate than HCT

fifty

My hct was a bit lower this time (48). Only changes were lowering dose by 12% and a solid few months of cpap for mild sleep apnea at night. I am usually 53ish and came in at 48 this time.

I also take grapeseed extract and 4g fish oil daily but I had been doing that even when my hct was hitting 53s and 54s.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me