HCG Monotherapy Risks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Somedude20

Hello,

I am a 29 year old male, fit with low bodyfat and decent muscle mass (if that matters). I have a prescription for HCG Monotherapy that I am still deciding whether or not to use. Before anyone asks, I have no desire for TRT at this stage in life due to it permanently shutting down testosterone function.

My question is: If I decide to try the HCG monotherapy and months down the line get tired of injecting everyday.

1.) What are the immediate side effects of coming off?
2.) Will it mess with my pituitary function long term?
3.) Will my hormone levels return to pre-HCG monotherapy after ceasing, and if yes, how long until that occurs?

Thank you in advance, I'm excited to about feeling better just want to make sure it's a good fit long term.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
HCG will increase your testosterone while keeping your testicles working, but it really acts like testosterone therapy. Its use shuts down LH and FSH. When you stop HCG you may or may not return back to where you are now. I think it is not a bad idea to start it at 500 IU every other day or probably 1000 IU twice a week. Retest 6 weeks later for TT, FT and E2 by ultrasensitive test. https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...e-Testicular-Shrinkage-and-Preserve-Fertility

Systemlord

Before anyone asks, I have no desire for TRT at this stage in life due to it permanently shutting down testosterone function.
It's a bit more complex, your HPTA will be shutdown on HCG and testicular function will be preserved, but HCG only stimulates half of the testicles while suppressing the other half.

The shutdown that occurs on TRT is usually temporary until one ceases TRT, so typically it's not permanently unless things were already headed in that direction.

I stopped TRT in 2019 for a short time and four and a half weeks later my natural production fired up again.

Last edited:

Somedude20

It's a bit more complex, your HPTA will be shutdown on HCG and testicular function will be preserved, but HCG only stimulates half of the testicles while suppressing the other half.

The shutdown that occurs on TRT is usually temporary until one ceases TRT, so typically it's not permanently unless things were already headed in that direction.

I stopped TRT in 2019 for a short time and four and a half weeks later my natural production fired up again.

Not interested in T at this time, I know that doesn't make sense but I'm just not comfortable with it. Is the answer for the HCG shutting you down, we don't know?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Could you persuade your provider to let you try enclomiphene first? This drug stimulates the entire HPTA.

Subjective results with hCG monotherapy are notoriously poor; success stories are not so common. Estradiol management is often a problem. Oftentimes guys are simply tolerating the treatment long enough to get a partner pregnant.

madman

Super Moderator
Hello,

I am a 29 year old male, fit with low bodyfat and decent muscle mass (if that matters). I have a prescription for HCG Monotherapy that I am still deciding whether or not to use. Before anyone asks, I have no desire for TRT at this stage in life due to it permanently shutting down testosterone function.

My question is: If I decide to try the HCG monotherapy and months down the line get tired of injecting everyday.

1.) What are the immediate side effects of coming off?
2.) Will it mess with my pituitary function long term?
3.) Will my hormone levels return to pre-HCG monotherapy after ceasing, and if yes, how long until that occurs?

Thank you in advance, I'm excited to about feeling better just want to make sure it's a good fit long term.

madman

Super Moderator

madman

Super Moderator
Could you persuade your provider to let you try enclomiphene first? This drug stimulates the entire HPTA.

Subjective results with hCG monotherapy are notoriously poor; success stories are not so common. Estradiol management is often a problem. Oftentimes guys are simply tolerating the treatment long enough to get a partner pregnant.
$$$

gerardo

A while ago I took Clomid but the libido went down there.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Is the answer for the HCG shutting you down, we don't know?

your HPTA will be shutdown on HCG and testicular function will be preserved.
It's already been answered. So basically if you decide to start HCG mono, your HPTA will get shutdown and LH stimulation will cease. HCG will mimic LH and stimulate your testicles to produce testosterone.

If you decide to stop HCG mono, as with TRT there will likely be several weeks before your pituitary gland fires back up again to stimulate testosterone production again.

Last edited:

gerardo

It's already been answered. So basically if you decide to start HCG mono, your HPTA will get shutdown and LH stimulation will cease. HCG will mimic LH and stimulate your testicles to produce testosterone.

If you decide to stop HCG mono, as with TRT there will likely be several weeks before your pituitary gland fires back up again to stimulate testosterone production again.
At what dosage does HCG block the HPTA axis?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me