HCG injection sites

Buy Lab Tests Online
Where are the possible HCG injection sites? I know the stomach (few inches from belly button)....are there any other places? I have read all kinds of stuff but wanted to go to some more reliable sources. I have been doing the stomach the 2 weeks I have been on it so far.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vision

I inject around the belly button like you said, but also on the side/ spare tire/ muffin top... I think any sub Q fat is fine.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Any fat pad on the body will be fine.

Be careful of the belly button area as there are nerve and vascular complexes around it that can cause pain and inflammation if hit by the needle.

I like the love handles if you have any.

T-dog

I've seen Gene repeatedly post (and he did here again) that any fat pad, particularly the love handles, will work. And I've had Nelson assure me that the area he does his Cyp/HCG combo in the delts is subQ (edit - I was wrong about this being subq, it's shallow IM)...like Vince says he does above.

Just wanted to add my personal method (in which I keep track in a calendar of time, dosage, injection site). So I go in this order: lower-left of belly, lower-right of belly, side-left of belly, side-right of belly, upper-left of belly, upper-right of belly.

Since I do two shots a week, I don't go near the same spot until the 4th week comes around.

At 12.5% bodyfat, I haven't felt the need to change from belly injections yet...but I'll re-evaluate and probably switch to delts if I'm able to lean out more and it becomes an issue.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
T-dog

I never said injecting with a one inch 27 gauge insulin syringe on my delts is subcutaneous. It is just a shallow intramuscular injection. I still think my method beats any other :)

T-dog

T-dog

I never said injecting with a one inch 27 gauge insulin syringe on my delts is subcutaneous. It is just a shallow intramuscular injection. I still think my method beats any other :)

Noo! I'm wrong again. Corrected in my post and this is why I'm not the first to offer advice. :(

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me