Has anyone used Amazon Pharmacy for Test Cyp RX?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jacb

It seems that the price can change significantly based on your circumstances and or if you are a member of Amazon Prime …

jacb

C5566B17-CD3E-4459-B737-DFFFA0B7350B.png

MIP1950

It seems that the price can change significantly based on your circumstances and or if you are a member of Amazon Prime …
It does. I have Prime and logged in. The price dropped about $60. Test E, with Prime, is $36. I'm about to drop $125 for two vials on my refill. I signed up for Prime when I was making purchases in 2020 when we stopped going shopping. Sometimes I've had a purchase delivered the same day, which is unusual, unless the seller is local, IMO. But next day delivery is a nice perk.

Last edited:

jacb

JACB said: It seems that the price can change significantly based on your circumstances and or if you are a member of Amazon Prime …
It does. I have Prime and logged in. The price dropped about $60. Test E, with Prime, is $36. I'm about to drop $125 for two vials on my refill.

We should ask DCPatriot how he managed to get the price down to $20.90?

Maybe a group purchase could be arranged at those prices.

U

Unlockable

Amazon doenst give a shit about group purchases lol

MIP1950

Again, if you have Prime, you get the deeply discounted price. For clarification, I'm basically a poor guy getting a small, monthly Social Security check but I stated when and why I subscribed to Amazon Prime. $13 per month when I signed up for it and it has been worth it not having to pay shipping each time I order, whether one item or multiple items.

jacb

Thanks MIP1950 I get it, with Prime the price drops substantially from $88.20 to $36 for the 2000mg/10mL Vial and you get free US delivery for $13 PCM Amazon Prime Membership.

What I wanted to know is how did DCPatriot get that price down to $20.90 ?

I think I can see now .... if you look at my picture (#5) above, under the non Prime price of $88.20 - you will see it says "$20.90 for a 28 day supply" .. maybe that was the price DCPatriot was quoting?

How much T' Amazon thinks you will use per week from your 10mL vial seems to equate to 110mg per week. ($88.20/20.90=4.22 months per vial. 2000mg/4.22=474mg a month. 474/4.33=110mg/week. Rounded up numbers).

The above is just a theory ... the other possibility is that with a script the price get lower?

kjcmjc

I am a Prime member and had my doctors office order my Valsarten (BP Med 90 day supply) from Amazon Pharmacy. I was out of refills so I requested a new script from my doctor and requested it be sent to Amazon Pharmacy. Doctors office sent in fax, and I received a email this morning my med is ready for my final approval. I paid with my CC on file with my Prime membership and med should be here in 2 days. Its CHEAPER than my insurance and a little cheaper than GoodRX. You can mail in non controlled scripts but pharmacy said that takes a lot longer to process. The fastest way is to have your doctor fax in script.

I called Amazon Pharmacy yesterday and asked about the price of Testosterone. I had to make sure what I was seeing was not a typo or mistake. The price was $20.90 for a 28 day supply ( 2000mg 10ML Vial ). I said that would be 500mgs a week. She said they will go by what my doctor writes the script for. My doctor is cool but he is not writing a script for me to take 500mgs a week.

I go to my doctor in 2 weeks and will ask to use Amazon for my Test refill. Amazon sent me the E-Scribe code so I can give it to my doctor. All controlled drugs needs that E-Scribe number. My new insurance will only pay for 1ml syringes of Test. And with GoodRx i was paying about $45.00 for a 10ml Vial.

If you go on Amazons Pharmacy site drop down the Form menu and you will see the Testosterone Cypianate choice. I do not know what brand they send out.

I will update in a few weeks and see how it goes.

MDavidW76

We use prime but I’m unable to see what they offer for TRT, would someone who is using this service please post which Testosterone Esters are available, we literally have a prime distribution center about an hours drive from us.

MIP1950

We use prime but I’m unable to see what they offer for TRT, would someone who is using this service please post which Testosterone Esters are available, we literally have a prime distribution center about an hours drive from us.
Log into Amazon Pharmacy (or Amazon and navigate to their pharmacy), then put testosterone in the search window. They have test cyp and test E. I don't know if you can pick them up at a Prime distribution center.

MDavidW76

I don't know if you can pick them up at a Prime distribution center.
Understood, I meant it more in the manner of having the facility close by resulted in us usually having next day delivery, the distribution center is very close to the Spokane Washington airport, and if whatever we purchase is loaded into a UPS truck, we have a local UPS hub. Overall very quick service for us. I’ll mention this to the wife as we literally have a small pharmacy at our house.

MIP1950

Understood, I meant it more in the manner of having the facility close by resulted in us usually having next day delivery, the distribution center is very close to the Spokane Washington airport, and if whatever we purchase is loaded into a UPS truck, we have a local UPS hub. Overall very quick service for us. I’ll mention this to the wife as we literally have a small pharmacy at our house.
Got it. When I order anything, most times Amazon delivers it via their own couriers. My wife and I also have our own little pharmacy. The second bedroom is my ham radio shack and it's littered with supplements and prescription meds along with boxes, books and papers. Embarrassed when someone comes up to see my station, LOL. The room looks like a little warehouse! That's why I rarely invite anyone in.

RickB

My 10 week Rx is for that vial. Like others have mentioned, they are saying 28 day supply. Would that be 28 days no matter what your dose is? So in my case they'd charge me $20.90 for 4 vials and/or give me the entire Rx at $20.90 + $20.90 + $10.45??? Who knows.

Anyway I like being able to get it at the pharmacy and pull the vial out of the box and look at it before I leave. It would take a big savings for me to even consider delivery or mail-order.

MDavidW76

My 10 week Rx is for that vial. Like others have mentioned, they are saying 28 day supply. Would that be 28 days no matter what your dose is? So in my case they'd charge me $20.90 for 4 vials and/or give me the entire Rx at $20.90 + $20.90 + $10.45??? Who knows.

Anyway I like being able to get it at the pharmacy and pull the vial out of the box and look at it before I leave. It would take a big savings for me to even consider delivery or mail-order.
I understand that too, I take Armodafinil for non catatonic narcolepsy, that drug is controlled, and quite often the pharmacy ends up giving me the wrong dose, which reflects poorly on them, I could understand messing up on an uncontrolled Rx (like an antibiotic) where they can easily fix it, but the DEA isn’t so forgiving when it comes to controlled medications.

MIP1950

I looked at West-Ward Test E on Amazon. It's the same as I get at my pharmacy; 1000mg/5mL(200 mg/mL). Maybe this goes back to the recommendation to discard vial after twenty-eight days? My insurance mail order pharmacy always had that printed on the rx label. I wasn't going to throw away almost half a vial! And no discount from their pharmacy; $62 per vial. The mail order pharmacies that are part of an insurance plan have the buying power to negotiate lower prices since they're purchasing by volume. And why only West-Ward testosterone? There's a large pharmaceutical company in India that produces test E/250 mg/mL but not available in the US. Also, why is test cyp less expensive when both cyp and enanthate are similar? Smells like price fixing and restraint of trade. Where's the competition that's supposed to be the hallmark of captialism? One brand, only, take it or leave it,isn't competition.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me