Has anyone here had the Aquablation procedure done on their prostate?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BJE

My urologist has recommended having aquablation done on my prostate if the diagnostic test that are scheduled for next month indicate that it would be an appropriate treatment for my BPH and prostatitis.

I’m seriously considering it and would like to know if anyone here has had this done and how it turned out.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

broker

A guy at my gym about 58 years old had it done about 6 months ago. I dont know him very well so I couldnt ask too many questions. He said he was very happy with it and the difference is dramatic. Prior to having it done he said he felt as if someone was squeezing his prostate and then after the procedure it was if all the pressure was released. Next time I see him I will ask him some more questions.

BJE

A guy at my gym about 58 years old had it done about 6 months ago. I dont know him very well so I couldnt ask too many questions. He said he was very happy with it and the difference is dramatic. Prior to having it done he said he felt as if someone was squeezing his prostate and then after the procedure it was if all the pressure was released. Next time I see him I will ask him some more questions.
Thank you. I’m most interested in any changes in sexual ability. Namely changes in ejaculation. Retrograde ejaculation is a rare side effect but I wonder if the buildup to ejaculation and ejaculation feel the same after aquablation.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me