Hard red lump at injection site

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mike9876

I have a hard red lump which I assume has been caused by an injection. I have been injecting Test Cyp and HCG, both sub q for 3 weeks. Does anyone know what this might be?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

It happens very often to people that inject testosterone cypionate subq. I had to stop injecting testosterone subq for that same reason. Just a bad skin reaction to the oil (in my case took a couple of weeks to clear). Try to go shallow IM or inject subq in a more vascular area like thighs.

If there's no sign of an infection or an abcess it'll go away on it's own. Most of us from time-to-time get an infrequent site reaction that is merely a nuisance.

Mike give this a try.
Lift the skin off your muscle then slowly change the needles angle as you inject. I go in at 30-45degrees and by the time I'm done the needle is more or less 90 degrees. This spreads the liquid more. Since I've been doing this I have never had a lump or sore spot. I inject .30HCG and .20Tcyp at the same time M/W/F

Mike9876

Thanks for the suggestions. Feelinglost, I actually do the injections at my tummy, over near my love handles, not so much on a muscle.

Thanks for the suggestions. Feelinglost, I actually do the injections at my tummy, over near my love handles, not so much on a muscle.

Same here. I just lift the skin so I don't scrape the needle across the muscle while I am sweeping(slowly changing the needles angle) and injecting.

These are my injection sites.

Mike9876

I still seem to be getting a hard red lump every time. feelinglost, using your technique, wouldn't there be a risk of breaking the needle?

Vince

Super Moderator
I tried Sub-Q and never liked it, I now inject with an Easy Touch 29g 1/2" syringe for a nice shallow IM. It works great for me.

Hoosier52

Dr. Saya told me to press my thumb hard on the injection site and rub it for 1 minute. This helped a lot. I also switched to grape seed oil as I think I was allergic to the cottonseed oil. Rarely have a red, painful bump anymore.

Vince

Super Moderator
Dr. Saya told me to press my thumb hard on the injection site and rub it for 1 minute. This helped a lot. I also switched to grape seed oil as I think I was allergic to the cottonseed oil. Rarely have a red, painful bump anymore.

I also use grapeseed oil, personally I wouldn't even consider using cottonseed oil. If I couldn't get grapeseed oil I would use sesame seed oil.

I still seem to be getting a hard red lump every time. feelinglost, using your technique, wouldn't there be a risk of breaking the needle?

No when you lift the skin up off the muscle there is basicly a void, that is where you are injecting, and moving the needle from say the 10 to 3 o'clock position there is no resistance or anything the needle can get stuck on. If that is not working for you I'd ask for a different oil you should not be getting red sore lumps.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, with that size syringe, do you need to aspirate?

I use an easy touch 29 gauge half inch syringe for both testosterone and HCG. I've never aspirated. A 29 gauge will be too small for cottonseed oil but it works great for grape seed and sesame seed oil.

Mike9876

Hi guys. I've decided I'm going to try shallow IM injections as I am getting a hard red lump every single time I inject subq. I've tried the various subq techniques that people have recommended however I'm still getting a lump. Can anyone recommend a good video showing shallow IM technique. I did a search on youtube however it's hard to know which ones I can trust to show me the best technique.

M

MarkM

Hi Mike, I started off with shallow IM injections but decided to go to subq and ended up with the same problem as you. I started getting the hard red lump at the injection site so I just went back to shallow IM. I prefer the shallow IM anyway. I inject using a 28 gauge 1/2" needle and rotate between the vastus lateralis (outer thigh), ventrogluteal (VG), and the deltoid. This gives me 6 different intramuscular locations to rotate. I do inject HCG subQ but do not get the red lump from it. I think it was the cottonseed oil that I had a reaction to in the Cypionae. The VG location is my favorite spot. As far as video's are concerned, I have seen many of them on YouTube and they are all fairly straightforward. I think Nelson has one that he injections Cypionate and HCG in the same syringe and I believe he uses the deltoid muscle. Have you decided which muscle you are going to use for your IM injections?

Check out this link: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...Method-of-Deltoid-Injection-or-Under-The-Skin

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me