Hairloss / Shedding: Will it stop?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TestOneTwo

About 2 months into my protocol 140mg TC/week I started noticing more hair in my hands when styling or drying. Not excessive but noticeable. That’s been going on until today, about 3 1/2 months in, and no signs of improvement. My recent change to EOD two weeks ago didn’t seem to have affected it, perhaps it got a little worse but that could be my imagination.
My question would is, is this likely to go on for a while and then get better? Or worse?
I can’t even tell if it’s shedding or hair loss. There seem to be hotspots around hairline and crown but it could also be overall thinning. Other than a tendency for receding hairline in the temple area there’s no significant hair loss common in my family. No MPB that I’m aware of. Is it common to experience this early on in the treatment or when changing protocols? And if it is, is it likely to grow back?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Right from the beginni

Right from the beginning or did you go through some slight shedding at first?

I'm a hyper responder to TRT, people have referred to me a delicate and being a hyper responder is both a gift and a curse. I grew more longer hair in 1 week. I just pulled out an overly thick eyelash and I hadn't seen it in almost a year while I had been off TRT.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
About 2 months into my protocol 140mg TC/week I started noticing more hair in my hands when styling or drying. Not excessive but noticeable. That’s been going on until today, about 3 1/2 months in, and no signs of improvement. My recent change to EOD two weeks ago didn’t seem to have affected it, perhaps it got a little worse but that could be my imagination.
My question would is, is this likely to go on for a while and then get better? Or worse?
I can’t even tell if it’s shedding or hair loss. There seem to be hotspots around hairline and crown but it could also be overall thinning. Other than a tendency for receding hairline in the temple area there’s no significant hair loss common in my family. No MPB that I’m aware of. Is it common to experience this early on in the treatment or when changing protocols? And if it is, is it likely to grow back?

TestOneTwo

Thanks, it’s pretty good information which I had already read. I am trying to hear from guys that are/were affected by mild shedding/hair loss in the beginning of TRT or during protocol transitions. My hope is that there’s somebody out there that can tell me something like yeah that can happen in the beginning, don’t worry too much it’ll likely stop after a couple of months.

Last edited:

Stylo

Mine got thinner at the crown. Hoping it stops too, but Ive decided to not care as much. Sucks but oh well. On the other hand my body looks amazing, I feel great, and Ive finally started to experience being hit on by beautiful, high maintenance women, which I have no interest in dating. So I have to look at the bright side. Hope this adds to feeling better about it, matter what

J71

I have been experiencing a higher level of shedding ever since I started trt about 15 months ago. I was afraid at first of balding, but found out that is a separate issue from shedding. I continue to shed to this day with no sign of hair thinning or bald spots. Sounds like if you are predisposed to male pattern baldness then trt will accelerate it.

TestOneTwo

Mine got thinner at the crown. Hoping it stops too, but Ive decided to not care as much. Sucks but oh well. On the other hand my body looks amazing, I feel great, and Ive finally started to experience being hit on by beautiful, high maintenance women, which I have no interest in dating. So I have to look at the bright side. Hope this adds to feeling better about it, matter what
I agree with you and feel the same. No way would I let hair come in between me and feeling better. It’s more like an observation I made and wondered where this is likely going to lead to. Perhaps so I can start adjusting my haircut to the new reality. What does suck though is alopecia aerata which I had a couple if freak episodes of in my life. I hope I will never get anything like that again. Overall thinning is much more palatable.

equel

shedding is not the same as MPB. Shedding often happends due to high stress on the system etc.

I shed alot too, but hair just dont get thinner with time,.

Watch the sink in a womans shower, so much hair always.

I grow more hair faster on TRT, so naturally I will lose hair faster. I also notice my finger nails grow many times faster and my ear wax is created faster.

I produce no ear wax when low-T.
The same here. BUT as soon as I add Drosta (DHT 35mg/w) to my 90mg TE Hair falls out. It does not happen with a higher Testosterone dose. So it looks like I am not good at converting T to DHT in my skin. The TO is maybe better. So short answer to the question above: It won´t get better. You can try to reduce the dose and see what happens.

Dwarga

I grow more hair faster on TRT, so naturally I will lose hair faster. I also notice my finger nails grow many times faster and my ear wax is created faster.

I produce no ear wax when low-T.

i noticed no hair loss at all - I’m 58 with a full head of silver/gray hair. Not predisposed to hair loss either. My back, chest, arms, legs, butt are getting more and more hair almost daily. My fingernails have grown so fast and hard now that it’s less than a week between clipping them. I have NOT noticed any ear wax buildup.

I’m happy with my hairy body !!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching