Grounding Reduces Blood Viscosity

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The strangest study I have ever read!

"Subjects were grounded with conductive patches on the soles of their feet and palms of their hands. Wires connected the patches to a stainless-steel rod inserted in the earth outdoors. Small fingertip pinprick blood samples were placed on microscope slides and an electric field was applied to them. Electrophoretic mobility of the RBCs was determined by measuring terminal velocities of the cells in video recordings taken through a microscope. RBC aggregation was measured by counting the numbers of clustered cells in each sample."

“Erythrocytes have a strong net negative charge called the zeta potential produced by the scialoglycoprotein coat such that approximately 18 nm is the shortest span between two cells.”

drkelp

I tried a ground strap while sleeping for some reason years ago but after a week or so thought I might just be losing my mind haha. But, who knows...

Guided_by_Voices

I read about this years ago. It all came down to the study that was funded by a company that sells Earthing Equipment.
If you can find something wrong with the logic discussed in the podcast I linked, I'd love to hear it. Until someone can find something harmful about this I'm going to err on the side of doing it given that anything that can modulate excess inflammation is likely a good thing.

T

tareload

Not sure how this study made it through peer review.

Note this study does not state if the "before" / "after" samples were blinded to the analyst and it surely didn't demonstrate that "earthing" reduced blood viscosity in vivo or in vitro.

From the paper:
1644961085179.png

This statement is not supported by prior work:

1644961112486.png

Summary from the prior work:
1644961477673.png

Disclosure from the "Earthing" study:
1644960355242.png

Pertinent articles exploring the relationship of plasma fibrinogen and whole blood viscosity:

T

tareload

jackjohnson

I have an earthing quarter sheet that I have had on my bed for years. It goes across the bottom quarter of my bed and has a wire that goes into an electrical outlet's ground. When I got it, I was using a sleep tracker and noticed improvements right away. It could have been a placebo, who knows. I still use it since you it isn't a big deal to have even if it's doing nothing. I got it from this company, and was a similar product, but much smaller and much cheaper. I think I paid like 100-150? I heard about it on a podcast years ago. For the price back then, I'd recommend one, at least to try. You can probably find a cheaper one.

jackjohnson

This seems like exactly what I have and is much cheaper. $68.50

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale