Geographic concentration of pharmaceutical manufacturing: The US relies heavily on India

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The USP Medicine Supply Map analysis (Chart I) counts the number of active API DMFs by location.

India accounts for 48%
China accounts for 13%
U.S. accounts for 10%

India contributed 62% of active API DMFs filed in 2021, up from 20% filed in 2000. This increase is consistent with the country’s well-publicized national ambition to enhance API manufacturing capabilities.
Europe’s contribution declined from 49% of active API DMFs filed in 2000 to 7% filed in 2021
China contributed 18% of new API DMFs filed in 2019, and 23% filed in 2021
U.S. contributed 4% of new API DMFs filed in 2019 and 2021

chemical exports from different countries.jpg

Source: Geographic concentration of pharmaceutical manufacturing: USP Medicine Supply Map analysis | Quality Matters | U.S. Pharmacopeia Blog

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

As I mentioned, the cypionate I get from CVS is made by Sun Pharma, in good old India. My wife and I have been ordering medications directly from India for maybe 15 years. India produces much of the world's finished products but most of the raws they use come from China. The Chinese are very efficient in producing raw pharmaceuticals and do it very cheaply. They are also very good at taking patented formulas and selling the raw powder very cheaply. Yet the FDA tells us all the time how these products are not trustworthy.

Like I said, what we are seeing is a gigantic rip off where American's are getting the screw put to us with high prices. For instance Pfizer is also in Argentina and India. The new drugs they market that are under patent and MUCH cheaper in those countries that they are in America. So in essence we are subsidizing the rest of the world through high prices. We are being gouged and the FDA is a partner in crime by discouraging the importation of foreign pharmaceuticals.

Fentanyl is a huge topic right now and we blame the Mexican drug cartels. Mexico does not product the raw powder, China does. Without Chinese raws Mexico would not be able to produce enough raw powder and very cheap prices to supply the drug cartels.

Thanks Nelso!

Gladiator

As I mentioned, the cypionate I get from CVS is made by Sun Pharma, in good old India. My wife and I have been ordering medications directly from India for maybe 15 years. India produces much of the world's finished products but most of the raws they use come from China. The Chinese are very efficient in producing raw pharmaceuticals and do it very cheaply. They are also very good at taking patented formulas and selling the raw powder very cheaply. Yet the FDA tells us all the time how these products are not trustworthy.

Like I said, what we are seeing is a gigantic rip off where American's are getting the screw put to us with high prices. For instance Pfizer is also in Argentina and India. The new drugs they market that are under patent and MUCH cheaper in those countries that they are in America. So in essence we are subsidizing the rest of the world through high prices. We are being gouged and the FDA is a partner in crime by discouraging the importation of foreign pharmaceuticals.

Fentanyl is a huge topic right now and we blame the Mexican drug cartels. Mexico does not product the raw powder, China does. Without Chinese raws Mexico would not be able to produce enough raw powder and very cheap prices to supply the drug cartels.

Thanks Nelso!
Do you just order testosterone from a website and import it ?
I was wondering how I can get it cheaper as in Australia it’s expensive to be on trt compared to what sone Americans pay.

BigTex

No way. I have been doing this a long time and was lucky enough to come in contact with some very good sources. Know them for years. Some of the web site are legitimate but I would be very careful. I just picked up my script from the pharmacy Friday and they charged me $5 with Medicare. Can't beat this UG.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical Telemedicine hormones
Discounted lab tests
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Free Testosterone Book
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me