First lab results

Buy Lab Tests Online

cheesewhiz

Can someone give me an idea what these lab results tell me? This is my first lab test. I am 47, 6' even, 205 lbs. Decent health but not a stud by any means, used creatine, bcaa, whey and such but never used any kind steroid or done TRT.

Attachments

• 126E4A21-214D-47A7-86FB-14A89A677F62.png
    126E4A21-214D-47A7-86FB-14A89A677F62.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 63
  • ED3B5C39-5D13-4EDB-B1F0-2A430817E219.png
    ED3B5C39-5D13-4EDB-B1F0-2A430817E219.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 62
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Can someone give me an idea what these lab results tell me?
Your hormone panel are missing two crucial lab tests, the SHBG and Free T values, without these you have no idea where your active portion of testosterone sit! If you had the SHBG, we could at least calculate the Free T.

As of now for all we know your SHBG is very high, which would increase the Total T and you could have low or subpar Free T.

So advice will be very limited.

sammmy

You should supplement vit D. Also measure SHBG when you measure testosterone, so you can calculate free testosterone, or measure free T with equilibrium dialysis.

Your testosterone is high normal and there is sign of high androgenic activity - high hemoglobin and hematocrit.

Also doing a cholesterol panel, CBC with differential, and a comprehensive metabolic panel would be good.

Systemlord

The high hemoglobin can also be explained as dehydration or living at high altitude. It’s common as men age, the Total T, SHBG increase and the Free T decreases.

I expect @cheezewhiz to find SHBG elevated or at least high normal.

Last edited:

cheesewhiz

ok thanks all. i also suspect sleep apnea may be at play with the hemoglobin and hematocrit. going to try sleeping on my stomach for awhile, supplement vitamin D, and see what the doc says this week.

i reckon this won't be as simple as just going straight in TRT and turning into charles atlas overnight!!!

cheesewhiz

talking to the doctor tomorrow. Considering I have never done TRT or any other hormonal treatment, these are my first lab results, and my first discussion ever with a doctor about my T levels and such is tomorrow morning:

(1) what questions should I ask the doctor, and
(2) what other reading should I do to better understand the issues we will likely discuss going forward?

sammmy

You will have to retest with the correct tests, as discussed above. Unless your SHBG is extremely high, chances are you do not need TRT. The only indication on your tests that you might need TRT is the mildly elevated LH.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me