First 10 days on androgel was great but!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Scottw

I started out with a T shot in my butt 2 days later I got androgel 1.62 4 pumps every morning. I had incredible energy. I walked around with a nice little chub in my pant all day! And I could just look at my wife I and want to just violate her. She loves it. Considering we haven't had sex in a year because T level was in the very medium low spectrum.
Now after just 12 days my libido is almost all gone no desire ,no chub!
What's happened?
I peak for 12 days the crashes !

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

This was your first experience of TRT? My doctor has explained that in the initial stages of therapy the body's own production of (reduced) testosterone is ongoing. It, along with the injection and topical gel, are giving you a very nice lift. You are also likely experiencing dopamine levels your body isn't familiar with - things are good. And then your natural production of testosterone is shut down as a result of the exogenous testosterone you are applying. You feel flat.

I experienced the same thing and, after a good-faith effort, was switched from Androgel to injections. The topical gel simply didn't boost levels to where they needed to be. I learned that I -and you, possibly - aren't unique in an inability to benefit from transdermals; a lot of men have that problem. Injections have been successful in my case. That may be where you will find an answer.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
With transdermals you can get blood tested at about 2 weeks after starting treatment to see where serum levels are at. You will want to look at estrogen levels to make sure you are not elevated. The symptoms you describe are consistent with elevated estrogen serum levels.

When you get tested next please make sure that Doctor orders the "Sensitive estrogen" lab...very important.

If he's like any other clueless Dr he gave you 200mg injection and then you started the next day on the 4 pumps (the max dose of Androgel 1.62). It's no surprise at all that you were soaring for a few days or a week or 12 days. In fact I'd call what that Dr did to you rather wreckless, in my opinion. That's just ALL wrong.
You're going to have to be on the Andro 1.62 for a few more weeks, having everything balance out over days and weeks is key. You can't be subjected to this...the massive high followed by the massive crash...that's irresponsible of this physician.

Exactly. The doctor peaked you with big shot and gel dosing....you felt great then your natural production shut down and you crashed.

Doc is a moron. You need decent dosage then monthly labs to dial you in over a 6 month min period.... Also you'll need hcg and most likely some E control medication too.

Sorry it happened to you. Run don't walk to find a real hrt doc

Pacman

What was the dose of the shot? Was it Cypionate/Enanthate or a shorter/longer acting ester? This definitely sounds like a strange protocol, but I'd like to know what dosage of which ester the doc gave him before we judge this doctor. Also, did he give you any AIs to prevent aromatization? What did your pre-TRT blood tests show for T, free T, Estrogen, SHBG?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me