Ferritin low

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jay555

I donated 3 time since I been on TRT now my ferritin level is 25 and total iron is at 104 what can I take for ferritin level to go up ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I donated 3 time since I been on TRT now my ferritin level is 25 and total iron is at 104 what can I take for ferritin level to go up ?

Iron rich meat/ beef liver, vitamin c, lysine, and yellow dock. There’s probably other ways, but those are the main things to do off the top of my head.

If you can’t stomach beef liver, they make a desiccated grassfed beef liver supplement. I take it everyday. Don’t taste them at all when going down.
https://www.amazon.com/Ancestral-Supplements-Grass-Liver-Desiccated/dp/B01MSBZYQW

Jay555

Gman86

How long did it take for ur ferritin and iron level to get up

Idk, mine’s still in the gutter from getting blood drawn all the time and donating blood a couple months ago. So I’ll have to let you know on that one lol. I’m working on getting it up now. Defy wants me to donate due to my HCT being around 52-53, but I can’t donate again, my iron is just too low. I need to work on building it back up. So no donating for a while, and am gonna try not to get labs done as much.

SkyWarn

A couple year ago when I was donating every 3 months my Ferritin came back as 0. Yes I said ZERO, undetectable levels. My total iron was around 80 so enough blood iron but no stores.
I stopped donating for 6 months and got it up to 25. 4 weeks ago was tested and I was 14. And I just donated blood again so who knows where Im at right now. Its a problem.

Jay555

A couple year ago when I was donating every 3 months my Ferritin came back as 0. Yes I said ZERO, undetectable levels. My total iron was around 80 so enough blood iron but no stores.
I stopped donating for 6 months and got it up to 25. 4 weeks ago was tested and I was 14. And I just donated blood again so who knows where Im at right now. Its a problem.
Yea I wasn’t even low untill I starting to check labs last time it was 75 and after I donated it drop to 25

Jay555

Are u taking supplements now?

at least 1g of Vitamin C, L-Lysine may also help absorption. As long as youre donating this will have you in a vicious circle...destroying your ferritin, iron (may) increase HCT/HGB production, make you donate again, and so on...

madman

Super Moderator
I never felt any better supplementing iron, not that there was something Iron related that was wrong, but getting my serum iron up and Ferritin up to ~40 I never saw a change or benefit other than I felt like I was at the blood bank more than I wanted to be getting drained for HCT/HGB. I abandoned the supplementation and just go with it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me