EOD Injection Dose Advice Needed

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jimstigator

Hey fellas,

If you were instructed to take 100mg a week, utilizing EOD injection schedule, how would you do it? For what its worth, I am still dialing things in, so its not like I know that 100mg is the absolute dose I must hit every 7 days or I will dip under some number of total T. Just want to work within the Drs guidelines so the appropriate adjustments can be made down the road.

Over the course of 2 weeks, its actually only 7 shots when doing EOD. I have seen some guys will just do 25mg EOD, and in reality they are only getting 175mg per two weeks. Others do 28mg EOD which puts them right under 200 over the course of two weeks.

I could also do something like 25mg M/W/F/Su and just have a back to back sho Sunday and Monday.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Jim

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
First question: Are you injecting SubQ or IM?

If IM, there is no need whatsoever to inject EOD. Test Cyp peaks at about 72 hours after injection with a 6 day half life, so a twice week injection protocol would be sufficient like Monday AM and Thursday PM. This will provide for consistent serum levels throughout the week.

If SubQ, an EOD injection protocol would be fine but you could could go E3D and still get the same subjective benefits of SubQ injections.

Just take your 100 mg and divide up the dose equally based on the number of injections on any given week. With these close intervals it's more important that the dose be consistent than how much one week over the next as it all comes out in the wash in the end.

Jimstigator

Sub-q. I am not 100% clear on what you mean in your last point. Seems like you are saying it doesn't really matter either way.

EOD 25mg would be 100mg the first week, but only 75mg the second, total 175.
EOD 28mg would be 112 the first week, 84 the second, total 198.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Sub-q. I am not 100% clear on what you mean in your last point. Seems like you are saying it doesn't really matter either way.

EOD 25mg would be 100mg the first week, but only 75mg the second, total 175.
EOD 28mg would be 112 the first week, 84 the second, total 198.

My point is that with an EOD injection protocol with the same dosage your serum levels will stabilize regardless of the weekly amount. You body doesn't see days it just knows that every other day the same amount needs to be metabolized.

On a monthly basis you are getting the same amount.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me