Enclomiphene source

Buy Lab Tests Online

tLearner

I've read a few studies where the use of Clomid increased SHBG. I've read I believe two with enclomiphene where it didn't increase in one but did increase in the other. So it's very individual, and I don't remember reading about huge increases (maybe from like the high 30's to the low 50's in the Clomid study). In my personal case, I can't come up with an explanation for the increase in SHBG other than enclomiphene (I have had lots of labs and was never that high - it actually went lower when I was on TRT, which tends to happen with increased T levels). Enclomiphene increased my T levels but my SHBG also increased. Again, it still had my Free T levels in a good range, my problem was that it shot my E2 into the 50's. I do think with some trial and error I can find a good frequency of use that will work well for me, just need to go through that process. I'm getting labs on Thursday morning which will tell me where I am at after 3 weeks of once per week. If it's a bit too low, then I'll probably go to every 3.5 days.
The problem is that most of these enclomiphene studies are done in people with low TT and low/lowish SHBG. The clomid studies are, of course, using a different drug.

Your dosage is defo low but much better to try and get away with that if you can. I think I'll get retested soon too.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

seppuku

Six packs of En-Clofert arrived in the post yesterday, first 12.5mg taken in the evening. I've not decided if i'm going to dose eod or daily yet, but i'll get labs done in a couple of weeks and see what it's doing.

Ok, so i'm a bit disappointed but not really suprised. I had a blood test last Wednesday, maybe too soon i'm not sure. But after a week of eod 12.5mg dosing of en-clofert, and a dose the night before testing, my results came back as the following:

LH: 5.4 iu/l (1.7 - 8.6)
FSH: 10.2 iu/l (1.5 - 12.4)
TESTOSTERONE: 11.2 nmol/l (7.6 - 31.4)
** 11.2nmol/l = 322 ng/dl
FREE TESTOSTERONE: 0.223 nmol/l (0.2 - 0.62)
** 0.223 nmol/l = 6.4 ng/dl
SHBG: 29 nmol/l (16 - 55)

So basically, i was getting similar numbers from 12.5mg eod of regular clomid. If en-clofert is truely pure enclomiphene, then taking what, if i remember the percentages right, is roughly double the actual enclompihene as in 12.5mg of regular clomid, caused no extra increase in LH (or testosterone) for me.
I'm not sure what my next step should be. My balls just don't seem able to produce much more than what's in those results above, and i'm not keen to increase the dose really as subjectively i think i feel better in myself when i'm not taking the drug (clomid or en-clofert).

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Your results are pretty much in line with the clinical trial and cohort using 6.25 mg daily. The trial results are very nonlinear, with a big jump in numbers seen at the 25 mg/day dose. If you don't see further improvements down the road then I would try a higher dose, even if you don't intend to stay on it.

So no side effects yet to suggest the En-Clofert is actually just Clomid?

seppuku

Your results are pretty much in line with the clinical trial and cohort using 6.25 mg daily. The trial results are very nonlinear, with a big jump in numbers seen at the 25 mg/day dose. If you don't see further improvements down the road then I would try a higher dose, even if you don't intend to stay on it.

So no side effects yet to suggest the En-Clofert is actually just Clomid?

Hi Cataceous - hmm, maybe then, in the interests of science, i should up the dose a bit. I might try that for a week or so, see how it makes me feel.
I've had no side effects, but then i was only using the same protocol i did with regular clomid. I'm sure even just going to 12.5mg ed would give me side effects if it's regular clomid.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me