enclomiphene or TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

wintermute

Are there any benefits of using enclomiphene (versus testosterone) if fertility is not a factor anymore? If I'm done having kids, should I just move on to TRT or are there other things to consider?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It's an open question as to whether TRT's disruption of other hormones can cause symptoms and degrade quality of life (E.g. Ref, Ref). I think this is possible and therefore I encourage guys to exhaust other options before considering conventional replacement therapy. While enclomiphene is one of the options, these days I steer guys towards a trial with a testosterone nasal gel, such as Natesto or Empower Pharmacy's version. These products can boost testosterone without knocking out your own production. If nasal gel is impractical for some reason then enclomiphene is worth trying. Guys frequently end up with good numbers on enclomiphene, but the subjective results are more hit or miss.

Guided_by_Voices

I had fairly good results with a low dose of Clomid for several years before I went on TRT. If it works for you it is generally a simpler option. I have not heard of people consistently doing well with enclomiphene even though in theory it should work.

nodoctor

I think enclomiphene and clomid are hardcore and TRT is way better. Just my 2 cents. When you look at tons of guys' feedback, as long as it's monitored and managed properly people have way fewer and less severe sides on cypionate than long term clomid--as is my experience. Also, I always bias towards supplementing something completely bioidentical over pharmaceuticals.

TLawyer

I think enclomiphene and clomid are hardcore and TRT is way better. Just my 2 cents. When you look at tons of guys' feedback, as long as it's monitored and managed properly people have way fewer and less severe sides on cypionate than long term clomid--as is my experience. Also, I always bias towards supplementing something completely bioidentical over pharmaceuticals.
I’ve had pretty good overall results on Enclomiphene, much better than I did on cypionate. In talking with Defy, a lot of patients have had good results with Enclomiphene as well.

TLawyer

In your experience, what was better when taking enclomiphene in comparison to cypionate? Just overall felt better?
I had difficulty getting dialed in with cypionate and always felt too hopped up. My natural total testosterone is in the low 300's, so I really just need a boost to get me up into a decent range. Enclomiphene gets me into the mid to low 500's and generally pretty good on the other numbers as well, particularly if I do 12.5 mg every other day. I feel more "normal" on Enclomiphene and I think sexual function is actually better. I'm sure I could play more with cypionate to try and dial it in better (I only gave it about 6 months), and maybe I'd feel better than I do now, but I haven't bothered. I'm low SHBG, so I don't really need to be too high on the levels, and if I do I feel worse. I've been experimenting with the nasal gel and Enclomiphene at the same time the last few weeks.

MDavidW76

I’m looking for info on Enclomiphene as I have an overactive cremasteric reflex and my testes ride high. As they’ve gotten smaller the reflex has become more bothersome as one could imagine. Is Enclomiphene capable of plumping up my testes? It would be nice to not feel as if I was constantly being kicked in the crotch

As far as TRT is going, I’m doing pretty well on daily cream/gel and a small dose of cypionate every 3 or 4 days. Just over Christmas I started injections again. It really helps me feel great, I’m way nicer to be around and the wife is really loving the attention in the bedroom.

nodoctor

Pretty sure Hcg is the testicular atrophy aid of choice.

And devil’s advocate here—you probably were on an excessive dose of Cypionate but a better dose of clomid no?

My dose is determined by labs but even more by sex drive recovery mood etc.

MDavidW76

Pretty sure Hcg is the testicular atrophy aid of choice.

And devil’s advocate here—you probably were on an excessive dose of Cypionate but a better dose of clomid no?

My dose is determined by labs but even more by sex drive recovery mood etc.
Not sure I can get hcg, was never on clomid, was injecting 0.25-0.30 ml of 200mg/1ml TC every 4 days (50-60mg e4d) was on anastrazole 0.25mg every Sunday/Wednesday (horrible edema, acne, and joint pain from it). I’m now using 2 pumps of 50mg/1ml Atrevis daily, balls are smaller, loads are smaller, don’t really ejaculate it more just oozes out, half the time I have anorgasmia… I’m depressed as hell and everything is really going to sh!t sideways in my life right now. I’ve spent the the last week literally wishing I would just die in my sleep…

So how’s your weekend going ?

nodoctor

Everyone can get hCG, the question is whether you go black market or have the money to get a more TRT friendly doc. If you want to turn your negative state into a positive, I would say let it motivate you to be determined and committed to figuring out how to balance and optimize your hormones and situation.

Depending on risk tolerance I would highly recommend it for Moreland and other peptides. Everyone is different but they work wonders for me. I also responded really well to Cypionate injected, creams, hCG, and most everything else at the right dose. The key of course is the right dose and the right medication and labs and experimentation are the key to figuring that out in my opinion.

Once you figure it out then you are just enjoying life and tweaking attach as needed to stay in a good place.

hombre

stopped cypionate in May 2021 (40mg TIW) after 3 years on TRT
switched to enclomiphene 25mg daily for 8 weeks
now on 12.5mg TIW

lost muscle mass, strength didn't drop much, love handles came back, appetite is less, eating less

thinking to return back to cypionate, I guess these days enclomiphene is used instead of HCG

Swilsondc

Are there any benefits of using enclomiphene (versus testosterone) if fertility is not a factor anymore? If I'm done having kids, should I just move on to TRT or are there other things to consider?

Thanks!

I watched a video on YouTube yesterday by Low T Nation talking about how they are using it to replace HCG since it is becoming harder & more expensive to get. It briefly talks about the differences b/t it and clomid and how they are using it to help retain testicular function like HCG but it works by increasing LH and FSH where as HCG mimics LH. Anyway, I didn’t know much about enclomipheneso I thought it was interesting. I’ve been on test cyp & HCG(not so much for fertility reasons but to help combat testicular atrophy. I got a lot of HCG before it dried up so I am going to use that up but may consider enclomiphene after that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me