Empower licensed to compound hcg?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello all,

Does Empower have the correct license to compound hcg under the new FDA laws? The pharmacy my doc uses can't compound it any longer, and commercial grade hcg is backordered until Feb. 2021 in my area. My doc said if I can find a pharmacy that can legally compound it, he'll send my script there.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mikeek1111

Hello all,

Does Empower have the correct license to compound hcg under the new FDA laws? The pharmacy my doc uses can't compound it any longer, and commercial grade hcg is backordered until Feb. 2021 in my area. My doc said if I can find a pharmacy that can legally compound it, he'll send my script there.

they seem to say they do but when you search biologic licenses on fda website - they do not come up as having to apply or having it? it is not a easy license to get. i think they are just see how long they can continue to make it. thats my guess since they have been alerted before by the fda...

they seem to say they do but when you search biologic licenses on fda website - they do not come up as having to apply or having it? it is not a easy license to get. i think they are just see how long they can continue to make it. thats my guess since they have been alerted before by the fda...

Yeah... that's the strange thing, no one can seem to confirm. Which, to be honest, I really don't care, but if this is a short-term solution I'd rather find an alternative or just accept life without it.

Only challenge is there doesn't seem to be a good alternative and I feel better with it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me