Elevated Creatinine

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nikhilrawat

Currently I am using 13.5 mg testosterone daily (My oil contains 110 mg Test. E & 25 mg Test. P.).
I normally blast and cruise, cruise as mentioned above and blast somewhere around 800 to 1200 mg total AAS.
From past 1 Year I have elevated Creatinine 1.5 mg/dl (max when i finished my last blast around 8 weeks ago)
Yesterday I tested my Ceratinine at around 1.25 mg/dl (Lab range is .67 to 1.17 mg/dl)
My BP was also elevated around 90/140
I wanted to ask what can I do to bring the creatinine low, currently eating low protein diet around 80 to 100 gm daily, My stats are as follows:-
Height:- 168 cm
Weight:- 160 Lbs / 74 Kgs
B.F. :- 10 - 12 % (I stay lean year around)
Indian, aged 31 Years old

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
the test doesn't account for higher muscle mass and/or heavy weight training, or even a high protein diet. So there can be some false positives there. Ensure that you are fasted 8-10hrs prior to the blood draw, too. Typically if I have a CMP where Creatinine is measured I'm off from the gym for at least 72hrs, stop my use of Creatine and Whey. Following some of that could help get a clearer picture of kidney function. If it stays elevated it would be prudent to see your Dr.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me