Efficacy of dim / calcium d g

Buy Lab Tests Online

ATmthd

Hey guys I’m curious to know if anyone has ran the dim200/day and CDG 500 2x a dat and what was the change in estrogen levels. Mine is usually around 30/3-33 at 31 test so I would like to keep the test upper normal and manage / lower the estrogen slightly without any AI. I know I can lower my T dose and get estrogen in r age but like I said I’d like to keep it upper normal. Been taking the combo just wanted to see if anyone has run and tested for actual results.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
Old thread but thought will save space without creating a new one. I'm also interested in these two compounds and the estrogen relationship. Does anyone use one or another and is it working on lowering your estrogens and if you feel better taking it. All inputs are welcome. Thank you in advance.

P.s. I've listened to someone really smart and he said that he hasn't used nor recommended any of them to his clients. Also that DIM is used clinically for serious conditions FWIW. Could be an interesting topic but also I believe we are still lacking the long-term effects/research.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me