Deleted member 39921
Well-Known Member
"Zinc-treated patients had significantly lower serum prolactin levels (11 +/- 4 ng/ml v 29 +/- 7 ng/ml) than untreated patients."
Similar concerns apply to zinc:...
Just be careful with overdoses of B6 since it can cause neurological issues.
I've read p5p, its metabolite, is safer, but still, not to overdo it. On Ray Peat Forum, some people responded better to regular B6 but not to p5p, as well the opposite. They're both inexpensive, so nothing to lose by experimenting.Another supplement
![]()
Frontiers | Safety and Efficacy of High-Dose Vitamin B6 as an Adjunctive Treatment for Antipsychotic-Induced Hyperprolactinemia in Male Patients With Treatment-Resistant Schizophrenia
This study aimed to investigate the safety and efficacy of high-dose vitamin B6 (vB6) as an adjunct treatment for antipsychotic-induced hyperprolactinemia (A...www.frontiersin.org
Just be careful with overdoses of B6 since it can cause neurological issues.
Thank you. We’re a Nutricost household, I found a deal on their P5P, almost a years worth for ~$20, I’ll give that a tryI'd say NOW brand. I've used many of their supplements. IMO they produce quality products.
Get the latest men's health insights, expert advice, and community updates delivered to your inbox.