E2 went a little low from one Arimidex dosing

Buy Lab Tests Online
Yesterday I took a very small amount of arimidex 0 (0.125mg) when I shouldn’t have. My e2 has dipped a bit too low. Fortunately it’s not crashed, but it’s enough to be annoying. I have a slightly dry eyed feeling, worsened anxiety and low motivation. My sexual function is still pretty decent, so I am guessing again that it can’t be too low.

I’m just trying to wait this out. I took a small dose HCG which helped a bit. Given it was a one off small dose and not a full on crash, how long do you think it would be till I feel better?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Given it was a one off small dose and not a full on crash, how long do you think it would be till I feel better?
That depends on if you keep taking the AI, but within the week you should start recovering.

It seems as though even a micro dosing AI is going to cause problems for you.

Cut the AI out of your protocol, or else you may have reoccurring problems with low estrogen.

That depends on if you keep taking the AI, but within the week you should start recovering.

It seems as though even a micro dosing AI is going to cause problems for you.

Cut the AI out of your protocol, or else you may have reoccurring problems with low estrogen.
A little longer than I would have hoped! Will deffo drop the AI. Got any other tips?

nodoctor

I have similar sensitivity, and never take any anymore. Totally just one data point, but if I temporarily increased my testosterone more of it would aromatize and get me back into proper range quicker as far as I can tell.

nodoctor

For my part, I totally don't have labs to back it up, but once I started having E issues I "felt" like I could tell when it was low/high. Could be totally wrong of course.

JRos895

Yesterday I took a very small amount of arimidex 0 (0.125mg) when I shouldn’t have. My e2 has dipped a bit too low. Fortunately it’s not crashed, but it’s enough to be annoying. I have a slightly dry eyed feeling, worsened anxiety and low motivation. My sexual function is still pretty decent, so I am guessing again that it can’t be too low.

I’m just trying to wait this out. I took a small dose HCG which helped a bit. Given it was a one off small dose and not a full on crash, how long do you think it would be till I feel better?
I’m dealing with exactly the same situation now. I took .125mg and my anxiety got really bad. I’m not crashed per se but I do feel bad. I think taking HCG should help but I’m always cautious of trying to compensate for fear of overcompensating.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me