Does adding AI increase T ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

if AI (arimidix) stops the conversion of T to E, does that means higher T ?
tried to search the forum couldn't find any answer, seems like a basic question :p

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
If you're on TRT then the effect is virtually negligible. This is because every 10 pg/mL of estradiol is created from about 1 ng/dL of testosterone.

If you have a normal HTPA then an AI can increase testosterone significantly. This is due to reduced negative feedback from estradiol.

Too there's a reason that no one uses an AI as a "mono-therapy". As an adjunct to TRT it's plausible but again, how each of us responds never stops amazing us.

M.J

Too there's a reason that no one uses an AI as a "mono-therapy". As an adjunct to TRT it's plausible but again, how each of us responds never stops amazing us.
I am waiting for the 6 weeks to pass then I will try ginseng, it lowered my E before slowly, if I noticed an increase libido, or anything else while going down on E I may try AI.
The reason is my E was always below 20 I have record that goes back 8 years even when my T was 18 I was like 16E.

Now I am near 18 but E is around 34 will get final measurement after few weeks then try ginseng.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me