DMSO to increase absorption

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Anyone use DMSO along with their testosterone cream/ gel to increase absorption, or know anything about DMSO? Interested in possibly using it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Anyone use DMSO along with their testosterone cream/ gel to increase absorption, or know anything about DMSO? Interested in possibly using it.

Not much to tell, I have used it, it works. Not very popular on this forum. I suppose the problem is that you need to keep your skin clean as anything on your skin can be absorbed along with the cream. (Never used a gel.)

Probably works as well as scrotal application. I wouldn't use it on my scrotum though :).

sh1973

My thoughts are, if you’re already using scrotal application and not achieving good results, then creams most likely aren’t for you. I have tried DMSO in the past and I can honestly say I didn’t notice much of a difference at all other than getting more acne at the application sites. My wife’s a chemist and got it for free but I think it’s pretty costly as well.

Gman86

Awesome, thanks for your input guys. I posted it on the TRT roundtable fb group and got basically the same responses. It’s more complicated of a compound than just increasing absorption of a compound, and they said it’s overall not worth using with testosterone cream

sh1973

I honestly found regular body lotion seemed to make a noticeable difference. It says to wait an hour but I applied it directly after the gel.

DragonBits

My thoughts are, if you’re already using scrotal application and not achieving good results, then creams most likely aren’t for you. I have tried DMSO in the past and I can honestly say I didn’t notice much of a difference at all other than getting more acne at the application sites. My wife’s a chemist and got it for free but I think it’s pretty costly as well.

It's not expensive, $14 for 3.4 oz, which should last a year, you only use a few drops.

But I never did a real comparison to using a cream with / without DMSO with subsequent testing. Maybe cream alone would have resulted in similar levels. Maybe DMSO results in a faster quicker and higher peak and greater drop during the day? If one assumes DMSO greatly increases absorption, it seems likely that would happen.

IMO creams are an OK protocol, maybe they increase DHT more than injections, which may or may not be a good thing for individuals, but my preference is for Nebido / testosterone undecanoate. For me the downside to nebido is it's difficult to self inject, but the upside is it's only once every 3 months, +/- 2 weeks.

If I didn't use Nebido, I would probably go for testosterone cypionate injection everyday.

madman

Super Moderator
Adverse reactions of dimethyl sulfoxide in humans: a systematic review [version 2; peer review: 2 approved]

Abstract

Background: Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) has been used for medical treatment and as a pharmacological agent in humans since the 1960s. Today, DMSO is used mostly for cryopreservation of stem cells, treatment of interstitial cystitis, and as a penetrating vehicle for various drugs. Many adverse reactions have been described in relation to the use of DMSO, but to our knowledge, no overview of the existing literature has been made. Our aim was to conduct a systematic review describing the adverse reactions observed in humans in relation to the use of DMSO.

Methods: This systematic review was reported according to the PRISMA-harms (Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic reviews and Meta-Analysis) guidelines. The primary outcome was any adverse reactions occurring in humans in relation to the use of DMSO. We included all original studies that reported adverse events due to the administration of DMSO, and that had a population of five or more.

Results: We included a total of 109 studies. Gastrointestinal and skin reactions were the commonest reported adverse reactions to DMSO. Most reactions were transient without need for intervention. A relationship between the dose of DMSO given and the occurrence of adverse reactions was seen.

Conclusions: DMSO may cause a variety of adverse reactions that are mostly transient and mild. The dose of DMSO plays an important role in the occurrence of adverse reactions. DMSO seems to be safe to use in small doses.

In conclusion, adverse reactions due to DMSO are often mild and transient and do not qualify as serious adverse events. Cardiovascular and respiratory adverse reactions occur mostly when DMSO is administered intravenously, whereas dermatological reactions have a higher incidence when DMSO is administered transdermally. An important finding is that the occurrence of adverse reactions seems to be related to the dose of DMSO, and it therefore seems safe to continue the use of DMSO in small doses.

Attachments

• DEC4-DMSO-f1000research-7-22126.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 138
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com