Deep IM vs shallow IM

Buy Lab Tests Online

ivkonst2017

I'm trying to do only deep IM injections, noticing this works best for me. Sub-q is out of the question, but also I've done a 6-8 weeks of shallow IM when I have used cypionate and my levels were not where they should have been for the given dose. I've injected in delts and ventroglute with 29g 1/2 inch.

Do you think there is a difference between deep IM and shallow IM in terms of absorption? How can you understand whether you have successfully put the oil into the muscle and not in some other tissue?

The thing is I will go back to sustanon(turns out I feel best on that ester) and need to inject EOD. Rotating a lot of muscles with sustanon causes issues due to different absorption in my experience. I want to do a real IM injections, to get the full absorption of the IM with the smallest possible needle to minimize scar tissue and the number of muscles used. My plan is to rotate only both shoulders EOD for 2-3 months until I get pain, then move for a few weeks on other muscle(ventroglute lets say), and then return to the shoulders. The objective is to be able to inject EOD in only one pair of muscles with short transfers to other muscles pair.

I have so far very successfully injected in shoulders with 27g 3/4 inch, but the question is whether 29g 1/2 inch will work for a real IM injection provided I'm around 28 percent body fat? And also it is not like all my fat is around the belly, just on the contrary it is equally distributed and seems there is a lot on the shoulders as well.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I concur with the reply above. Been doing shallow IM into the outer 3rd of my thighs EOD with a 27 gauge 1/2” syringe for about 4-5 years now with good success

ivkonst2017

I concur with the reply above. Been doing shallow IM into the outer 3rd of my thighs EOD with a 27 gauge 1/2” syringe for about 4-5 years now with good success

So EOD with 27g in 2 muscles and not getting build up of pain?

Can you post a picture of your leg and pointing the exact injection sport with a finger or something?

Gman86

So EOD with 27g in 2 muscles and not getting build up of pain?

Can you post a picture of your leg and pointing the exact injection sport with a finger or something?
Ya rn I inject test and nandrolone, both EOD. So EOD when I wake up I inject one in the left thigh and one in the right thigh. I just try to go up and down the thigh when I inject. So one day I’ll inject both in the outer 3rd of the thigh closer to the knee, then 2 days later I’ll inject somewhere in the middle between my knee and my upper thigh, but always in the outer 3rd of the thigh, and then 2 days later I’ll inject towards the upper part of my thigh, and just switch it up that way. But always in my thighs, and always in the outer 3rd portion of my thighs. I do this due to the fat being less in the outer 3rd of my thighs. I just found my thighs to be the easiest place to inject from a position standpoint. I sit down and have both thighs right there. I also do the thighs because they’re so big and I have a ton of area to spread the shots out. And then I just felt around my thighs and found the area where there was less fat and I could get deep into the muscle as much as possible. It just ended up being the outer 3rd part of my thighs. It’s painless. Been doing it for years and haven’t really had any issues. Here’s a few pics of what I consider the outer 3rd I guess

Attachments

• 20F95D22-4771-4325-8DC8-724A6B40B828.jpeg
    20F95D22-4771-4325-8DC8-724A6B40B828.jpeg
    557.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 8BB73812-4054-49C7-9EB0-FA3238E5ED8D.jpeg
    8BB73812-4054-49C7-9EB0-FA3238E5ED8D.jpeg
    613.4 KB · Views: 100
I'm trying to do only deep IM injections, noticing this works best for me. Sub-q is out of the question, but also I've done a 6-8 weeks of shallow IM when I have used cypionate and my levels were not where they should have been for the given dose. I've injected in delts and ventroglute with 29g 1/2 inch.

Do you think there is a difference between deep IM and shallow IM in terms of absorption? How can you understand whether you have successfully put the oil into the muscle and not in some other tissue?

The thing is I will go back to sustanon(turns out I feel best on that ester) and need to inject EOD. Rotating a lot of muscles with sustanon causes issues due to different absorption in my experience. I want to do a real IM injections, to get the full absorption of the IM with the smallest possible needle to minimize scar tissue and the number of muscles used. My plan is to rotate only both shoulders EOD for 2-3 months until I get pain, then move for a few weeks on other muscle(ventroglute lets say), and then return to the shoulders. The objective is to be able to inject EOD in only one pair of muscles with short transfers to other muscles pair.

I have so far very successfully injected in shoulders with 27g 3/4 inch, but the question is whether 29g 1/2 inch will work for a real IM injection provided I'm around 28 percent body fat? And also it is not like all my fat is around the belly, just on the contrary it is equally distributed and seems there is a lot on the shoulders as well.
where do you get the 27g 3/4 inch needles please and thank you ?

madman

Super Moderator
Only 13 millimeters in length reaches the muscle?

There will be no difference in absorption between deep/shallow IM.

Would be far more concerned with what impact your protocol (dose T/injection frequency) let alone SHBG has on trough TT/FT level.

Depending on muscle injected/how much adipose tissue in the area one can easily inject shallow IM with 1/2" (12.7MM) needle length!

post #34

Would be far more concerned with what impact your protocol (dose T/injection frequency) let alone SHBG has on trough TT/FT level.

Depending on muscle injected/how much adipose tissue in the area one can easily inject shallow IM with 1/2" (12.7MM) needle length!

post #34
if all the oil does not stay in the muscle and some leaks out due to shallow IM there is def absorption difference .

madman

Super Moderator
if all the oil does not stay in the muscle and some leaks out due to shallow IM there is def absorption difference .
When using a fixed LDS insulin syringe 27-31G injection site leakage of the oily/solution let alone blood should be minimal--->non-existant if using a proper injection technique.

Pushing hard on the plunger after injecting can cause the rubber stopper to compress causing a suction/vacuum effect (flow back) which can cause leakage of the oily solution.

Never force the plunger after injecting otherwise you will increase the chance of flow back.

Just inject slow and steady (less trauma) to surrounding tissue.

It is normal to sometimes get some blood leakage (minimal) let alone oily solution after injecting especially if you nicked a vessel on the way in or anytime you pierce the skin.

Avoid pressing hard on the plunger after injecting and it will make a big difference in preventing any flow back (oily solution/blood).

I find piercing the skin quick than injecting slow and steady with minimal pressure from start to finish works best.

When using a fixed LDS insulin syringe 27-31G injection site leakage of the oily/solution let alone blood should be minimal--->non-existant if using a proper injection technique.

Pushing hard on the plunger after injecting can cause the rubber stopper to compress causing a suction/vacuum effect (flow back) which can cause leakage of the oily solution.

Never force the plunger after injecting otherwise you will increase the chance of flow back.

Just inject slow and steady (less trauma) to surrounding tissue.

It is normal to sometimes get some blood leakage (minimal) let alone oily solution after injecting especially if you nicked a vessel on the way in or anytime you pierce the skin.

Avoid pressing hard on the plunger after injecting and it will make a big difference in preventing any flow back (oily solution/blood).

I find piercing the skin quick than injecting slow and steady with minimal pressure from start to finish works best.
Good info !!! Thanks , i never realized the suction affect but it makes sense

madman

Super Moderator

I inject strictly sub-q and have never experienced any leakage other than minor specs of blood now and then.

Never had any absorption issues let alone achieving high-end TT/FT!

gerardo

post #34

I think it depends on the muscle to be injected and also the amount of adipose tissue that each person has.

ivkonst2017

post #34

Im back to sustanon and for the first few injections did a few experiments.

2 days ago I tried 29g 1/2 sustanon in the shoulder. I got a very specific tingling pain that I never get on a proper deep IM.
Yesterday I injected 27g 3/4 in the other shoulder. No such pain and I felt the fast esters hit me WAY HARDER. Im very sensitive to sustanon when starting it from a long ester, I can feel strongly every injection. And seems there is a difference between injecting with 1/2 and 3/4 inch needle in the same muscle.

I plan to regularly inject 27g 3/4 in the ventroglute and hope they hold for EOD injections. If they get pain will move to another muscle, again doing deep.

Im around 27 percent body fat, but have significant percentage of my fat distributed on my arms and legs.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me