Deca - Joint Health

Buy Lab Tests Online

JimCollins

Hi Everyone

What is your experience with adding Deca (around 150/mg week) to aid in Joint/Tendon health?

Will I notice any added benifts or sides? Is this something to consider year round or only here and there?

Of curse my primary concern is ED sides.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The only guys here that I can think of use similar compounds because of a muscle wasting disease and nothing else like an adjunct to TRT or something like you said just for joint health, which is a huge stretch in reality to call it that. It's hard to almost impossible to get these sorts of things, legally, without being in a very narrow window of a diagnosis.

Last edited:

maxadvance

I've used it. 150-200mg is ideal as long as it doesn't exceed your T dose. There is no ed concern at that low of dose, infact at that dose my libido increased and sexual function did too. Things to be concerned with will be your blood pressure, back acne and your blood labs. If you're fat this is not something to consider. If you're not habitual with cardio this is not something to consider. Deca also has a knack to sometimes make you lethargic, it is something you have to fight through at times.

Some doctors prescribe it off label, and those doctors aren't going to advertise that. There are a ton of threads on this subject here, just look for them. Vince telling you to stay away and stating it's almost impossible to get is a little reckless. You asked about it's benefits and negatives, responses to your question should deal with that. He can start his own thread about access and legality.

Jon H

My HRT doc prescribes 200mg Deca per week. I've had a ton of neck issues/damage though the years, and the addition last year of nandrolone has helped me tremendously. It was difficult finding a clinic that would do that, which was very frustrating, but do the research and you'll find one.

Vitamin_C

Its incredibly difficult to get a script for and there are some issues with long-term use and ventricular hypertrophy. I've never used it so I can't vouch for its effects.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me