Constipation on TRT + HCG + Tamoxifen

Buy Lab Tests Online

econnolly

Hello,

I recently started Testosterone and HCG about two months ago. After experiencing some symptoms of high estrogen we added in anastrozole and tomaxiphen. I am also on armour for my thryoid (see below for full regimen).

Ever since starting the testosterone and HCG I seem to be experiencing some serious constipation only having bowels movements once every 2 days. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks

Regimen:
T Cyp 200 mg/ml 0.35ml two times a week
HCG 500 iu two times a week
Armour 90 mg (1.5 grains) q am
Tomaxifen- 10 mg daily
Anastrozole- .125 mg twice weekly

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

Hello,

I recently started Testosterone and HCG about two months ago. After experiencing some symptoms of high estrogen we added in anastrozole and tomaxiphen. I am also on armour for my thryoid (see below for full regimen).

Ever since starting the testosterone and HCG I seem to be experiencing some serious constipation only having bowels movements once every 2 days. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks

Regimen:
T Cyp 200 mg/ml 0.35ml two times a week
HCG 500 iu two times a week
Armour 90 mg (1.5 grains) q am
Tomaxifen- 10 mg daily
Anastrozole- .125 mg twice weekly
Folks here are going to want you to post labs with ranges. Also going to want to know how you are feeling, age, diet, exercise, etc. I personally have never heard of constipation as a result of TRT. The tamoxifen is a little strange.

Vince

Super Moderator
TRT doesn't cause constipation, I would assume it's from your diet or not drinking enough water. I make sure I drink 3 bottles of water just at work. Not including what I drink when I'm off of work.

Sides

Personally, both Tamoxifen and aromatase inhibitors like Letrozole cause me constipation. When I have high estrogen levels, the reverse problem occurs with frequent loose bowel movements. Somehow estrogen is linked with regularity and constipation in many individuals.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me