Confused about Testosterone Enanthate Half Life

Buy Lab Tests Online
Am I confused about Enanthate being a faster acting ester than Cyp? Like in the middle between Prop and Cyp which I had a bad experience with (My daily Testosterone Propionate diary)

Seems like I have it stuck in my head with Test-E being more about ~48hrs but I can't seem to find that info. Thinking a faster ester than Cyp might aromatase less for me but I don't want to try Prop again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

I was always under the impression that Cypionate was 6-7 days and Enanthate was 5-6?
I've used both on an every 3.5 day protocol and my current EOD protocol and haven't noticed any difference.
I'm interested in trying Prop eventually just because lol.

Sean Mosher

Maybe Nelson can chime in.............I remember attending a lecture he hosted here in Houston where the doctor presenting recommended Enanthate for all his patients over 40 for some reason but I don't remember the reason??

Systemlord

I recently switched from cypionate to enanthate and have been wondering if the same protocol (20mg EOD) would achieve similar level on both. I do notice some minor differences, cypionate seems to have more punch to it right after an injection where enanthate is more subtle.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Testosterone esters pk.jpg

madman

Super Moderator
They are basically interchangeable!

COMPARISON OF TESTOSTERONE, DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE, LUTEINIZING HORMONE, AND FOLLICLE-STIMULATING HORMONE IN SERUM AFTER INJECTION OF TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE OR TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE (1980)
MECHTHILD SCHULTE-BEERBUHL, CAND.MED. EBERHARD NIESCHLAG, PROF.DR.MED.*

However, since no comparison of the serum testosterone levels achieved by injection of testosterone enanthate or cypionate in equivalent doses has been reported, it is undecided which of the two esters produces the longer-lasting effects and the more favorable plasma testosterone pattern. To perform this comparison, we analyzed serum testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), luteinizing hormone (LH), and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) concentrations after injection of equal amounts of testosterone given either as enanthate or cypionate to normal men.

Protocol

The study was designed as a crossover study, so that three subjects first received testosterone enanthate, followed 7 weeks later by testosterone cypionate (cyclopentyl propionate). The other three subjects received testosterone cypionate first, and 7 weeks later testosterone enanthate. On the day prior to injection and on the day of the injection blood samples were collected for baseline determinations. Blood samples were obtained daily up to day 6 after the injections and every 2nd day from day 6 to day 26. They were always collected between 12 noon and 1 P.M. The serum was stored at - 20° C prior to analysis.

Testosterone Preparations

Commercially available testosterone preparations were used. Testosterone enanthate (194 mg) (Schering AG, Berlin/Bergkamen) and testosterone cypionate (200 mg) (Upjohn Co., Kalamazoo, Mich.) were injected so that the amount of unesterified testosterone was the same in both preparations (140 mg).

Results

Figure 1 shows the serum hormone levels in six normal men after intramuscular injection of either testosterone enanthate or cypionate.
The serum testosterone profiles were identical after both preparations. The concentrations increased sharply, reaching maximal levels 3 times above basal on days 1 and 2 after injection, and decreased gradually thereafter so that basal levels were reached on day 10. Values continued to fall below basal concentrations on days 12 and 14 (P < 0.05) and then returned to basal. DHT showed a significant elevation above basal levels on days 1 to 5. LH concentrations after injection were significantly (P < 0.05) suppressed until day 10. LH levels then began to increase while testosterone levels were still below basal. FSH levels were already below basal on day 1 and remained significantly (P < 0.01) suppressed until day 14. The lowest concentrations were found between days 6 and 10. The serum profiles of hormones measured in this study, achieved after the administration of either testosterone enanthate or cypionate, were at no point significantly different from each other.

Attachments

• DEC29-ENATHATE-CYPIONATE-schultebeerbhl1980.pdf
    321.4 KB · Views: 185
Going to make a trial run with Enanthate as soon as it comes in the mail, same 16mg/D dosing. I should get ~62 shots out of this 5mL vial, long enough to know if it's good/bad/indiferent.

Is more costly @ $90/5mL than Cypionate

Systemlord

My previous enanthate 20mg EOD protocol was the first protocol where I never had any high estrogen sides, my testosterone felt very low and gave up on enanthate and returned to 20mg EOD cypionate and it's like a massive difference!

My muscles are getting hard again, sleep has been improving lately and I feel better, estrogen sides are returning tough.

Robotics

My previous enanthate 20mg EOD protocol was the first protocol where I never had any high estrogen sides, my testosterone felt very low and gave up on enanthate and returned to 20mg EOD cypionate and it's like a massive difference!

My muscles are getting hard again, sleep has been improving lately and I feel better, estrogen sides are returning tough.

were the enanthateand cypionate the same concentration? so the same volume was injected? In canada Enanthate is 200mg/ml. perhaps different volumes can play a factor?

Systemlord

were the enanthate and cypionate the same concentration? so the same volume was injected? In canada Enanthate is 200mg/ml. perhaps different volumes can play a factor?

The enanthate was 200mg strength (.10 ml injected =20mg) and cypionate 100mg strength (.20 ml injected =20mg), so the volume can't be the same.

Robotics

The enanthate was 200mg strength (.10 ml injected =20mg) and cypionate 100mg strength (.20 ml injected =20mg), so the volume can't be the same.

that was the reason I asked the concentration, to infer volume. Somebody posted a paper here that showed a difference in absorption rates based on volume of the carrier oil. Would be interesting if the slower absorption of cypionate perhaps led to less aromitisation? do you have any labs, or what do you theorize the difference may be?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me