Cipro - Serious Side Effects Following UTI

Buy Lab Tests Online

newguy128

If anyone has a UTI I would advise against using Cipro to treat the UTI. It works, but the side effect trade off is definitely not worth it. There are other antibiotics available.

My personal experience with Cipro was that I also had developed a UTI with some blood showing in my urine prior to a scheduled prostrate biopsy. The doctors had prescribed 2-500mg Cipro tabs a day for the week prior to my biopsy.

I took the Cipro for the UTI infection for 3-4 days and canceled my scheduled biopsy. After 3-4 days on Cipro I went for a walk and after a 1/2 mile I had so much pain in my right foot arch planter fascia tendon I could hardly walk.

I limped back home trying to figure out why was I having all the pain in my foot? As I didn't twist or turn it or anything like that? The pain was to the point I felt I needed, but didn't have any crutches to use to walk. I had to borrow a neighbors cane. :confused:?

I stopped taking the Cipro and the tendon pain in my foot lessened each day. Cipro removed the infection, but it left me with permanent plantar fascia tendon damage in my right foot. To this day I still experience extreme pain in the same area of my right foot when I walk over a 1/4 mile or so.

The 1st side effect listed on the Cipro insert is that it causes tendon damage-ruptures. So this is a heads up to anyone contemplating using Cipro for any reason. I wouldn't recommend Cipro to anyone.

Google Ciproflaxin and tendon ruptures and you'll come up with a plethora of numerous nightmares people have suffered through using Cipro only to have it ruin their lives and or mobility. But the FDA seems to think it is worthy to still be on the market despite the negative side effects?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saxon

D-Mannose cures UTIs with no side effects. It truly works. Sorry you had to go through the Cipro nightmare.

newguy128

My urologist recently told me, when I consulted him regarding a recurrence of prostatitis, that he is avoiding Cipro.

Good move. Based on the online reviews I've read and my own personal experience I have no clue why the FDA doesn't ban this antibiotic? :confused: When their are other antibiotics available.

It works for some, but it doesn't work for a lot of people also. Actually ruins or lessens their QOL in many areas.

lukas_az

I feel very sorry for people who got damaged by the cipro poison. my mother gets it prescribed for UTI's all the time, thankfully she woke up to that shit and is using d-mannose and andrographis every time. this is outright criminal. another reason you can NEVER take your doctors advice at face value

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me