Chasing the sweet spot

Buy Lab Tests Online
Dr. Saya,
So is dopamine something you try to treat?

What is happening to dopamine in this case or trt: is it attaining a new level for a brief period of time and then regresses or does the body just become quickly desensitized to this new level?

I wonder if its both which might explain why i never got the same effect after being off trt for many months even though I was at baseline for some time.
I think there is alot to this as everyone knows that stress can kill sex so maybe people should pay more attention to this subject.

I've been supplementing with N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine...its a precurser to Dompamine, your body can use this to make some, in other words. Works pretty well for me enough that I recommend it. Read up on it. You can also use (plain) L-Tyrosine, it's avail in both versions but the N-Acetyl crosses the blood brain barrier (BBB) easier. I use 1g twice per day. It's smoothed out my afternoons, as it were. Not so dreary and tired but not energized either, jsut a more normal feeling. I haven't been dead on the couch at 6pm either. I can make it to 8pm now :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt4me

Ill look into the N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, but I assume that as a precursor, your body needs to be in a state to actually want to produce more dopamine in order to make a precursor effective? for instance stress would be telling or blocking your body from producing it and the Tyrosine cant overcome that?

Ive wondered about the once a week vs twice a week with the"rush" because if your body is producing naturally (no trt) it can create a surge of hormones with a libido spike when it needs to vs twice a week and steady dosing where it cant spike on demand?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me