Can sunflower lecithin affect DHT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Alive

I've tried it twice for increasing semen volume (which decreases on TRT even with HCG) and it works. However either time I notices a huge increase in my facial hair which was presumably caused by an increase in DHT.

I'm not sure it was the lecithin or other stuff that I was taking with it. The first time I took it with DHEA and the second time I started around the same time I switched to propionate (no DHEA this time). I know DHEA can increase facial hair but propionate? I know that it contains more pure T compared to Cyp.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I've tried it twice for increasing semen volume (which decreases on TRT even with HCG) and it works. However either time I notices a huge increase in my facial hair which was presumably caused by an increase in DHT.

I'm not sure it was the lecithin or other stuff that I was taking with it. The first time I took it with DHEA and the second time I started around the same time I switched to propionate (no DHEA this time). I know DHEA can increase facial hair but propionate? I know that it contains more pure T compared to Cyp.

Nothing to do with taking lecithin and an increase in facial hair growth would be related to ones hormones as increased testosterone and it's conversion to DHT is responsible for the increase in facial/body hair.

As far as propionate having more active testosterone mg/mg compared to cypionate.....what a whopping 13 mg as 100 mg teststerone propionate minus the ester = 83 mg pure testosterone as oppose to 100 mg testosterone cypionate minus the ester = 70 mg pure testosterone.

Alive

Nothing to do with taking lecithin and an increase in facial hair growth would be related to ones hormones as increased testosterone and it's conversion to DHT is responsible for the increase in facial/body hair.

As far as propionate having more active testosterone mg/mg compared to cypionate.....what a whopping 13 mg as 100 mg teststerone propionate minus the ester = 83 mg pure testosterone as oppose to 100 mg testosterone cypionate minus the ester = 70 mg pure testosterone.
I don't know. Can it be that propionate decreases aromatization or converts to DHT better?

I dabbled with Sunflower Lecithin for semen volume and it was negligible at best, really almost no change but I've never been a heavy producer or "shot" anything my entire life. I could hit the floor if I aimed straight down though ;)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me