Can Creatine Supplementation Increase Hematocrit ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
My hematocrit has been stable for many years at around 50. I started using creatine 5 grams per 2 months ago. I started having headaches, itchiness and fatigue two weeks ago. I decided to check my hematocrit and it had gone up to 55. Got a therapeutic phlebotomy today.

My hypothesis is that the increase DHT caused by creatine increased my hematocrit.

Just bringing this up as a discussion topic to see what others have experienced.

I stopped creatine three days ago but I will miss it since my workouts were great on it.

Does creatine increase DHT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I wonder if it's true? I did stop creatine and starting doing daily injections of T, my hematocrit did drop. I don't know how much is related the stopping creatine.

The last few times it had my hematocrit tested it was 46 plus I stopped donating blood.

We've been having some disussion and I've been using it either eating Grapefruit or using GSE, I use GSE, but my last CBC had me @ 50 when I *should* have been according to my history, I was expecting HCT in 53-54 range. But it was @ 50 and during my GSE use I've not had the physical feeling I've had in the past of needing to donate. I haven't donated in at least 12 weeks if not longer. I use I think its 1tsp daily in water...that's a heavy dose according to the labeling.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HGUY1SO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical Telemedicine hormones
Discounted lab tests
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Free Testosterone Book
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me