Calculated Free Testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

GetWell

TestosteroneLabs.jpg

Here are my last two endocrine lab reports. A dozen years ago they did direct tests of my Free Testosterone. Now they only do a calculated equation. I did bring this up with my doctor a couple years ago, but he seemed to feel this is a perfectly fine way to measure Free T. As you can see, there is still a column for Free Testosterone. I do use Androgel and before that became available I did weekly injections. I'm seeing my doctor again on Tuesday (10/16/2018). Any thoughts on these lab results and advice on talking points to discuss with my doctor? Should I be asking for the direct test? and on what basis? Any concern with my high SHBG? Thanks!
PS - As a side point, my one and only Estradiol test was on 8/27/14 at which time it was 25, which was in the middle of the adult male reference range of 8-43. My doctor didn't really feel I needed that test and the normal result makes it hard for me to keep pushing for it. Any advice?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Even when it says Direct, it's a calculation. Too, why are you doing bloods at ~3pm? YOu should be applying the topical in the AM and having your blood draw about 2 hours after that. Also, your using the wrong Estradiol test, I can tell by the lab range of 8-43 it's the wrong test. Men should only be using the Sensitive LC/MS/MS test, any other is for females and typically overestimates E in males.

GetWell

I just haven’t been able to get into the city earlier than that for personal reasons. Should be back to morning by next time.
I know that many different types of lab work involve mathematical calculations. In the case of free testosterone, I’d like to know the difference between the two methods of calculation. Is one more accurate than the other? Which one should I be asking for and why? Also, is there any problem with my SHBG being so high?
I’m hoping to get some ideas before I see my doctor tomorrow. Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching