Biceps injection

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am injecting one of my shoulder and would like to have an alternative to that site. I am right handed and I just can´t inject myself with my left hand so it is always the shoulder or subq. I use 25g 5/8" needles. So my question is if injecting in the biceps is a good alternative to the shoulder?
Painful, risky etc..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MG123

The 4 approved IM injection sites are chosen because you are less likely to injure vessels, arteries, nerves, etc. if you stay in those areas. I wouldn't venture outside of those areas, e.g. biceps, unless you have a good understanding of human anatomy.

New to Forum :) almost 57 and 3 yrs. TRT and research ! I have personally read many post on other Forums chat but heard of many men doing serious injury by improper bicep injection and I tried one time would never consider again ! Not to try to sound stupid for trying but I tried before research ! So I also speak for unwise private research ! Not a pro just sharing my experience ! All people are different !

There is a sticky on this forum showing injection sites ! Some great 411 here that is new to me and backed with facts ! Impressive Forum ! Some 411 new to me and some I have experienced some of the concerns . . . . . That is one of the few things good about being old ? All ready probably hurt a joint at some time , you just learn how to train around :)

James

MG123 - what is the 4th IM location? Glute, thigh, shoulder, and...

I've always thought of the calf muscle as an ideal injection spot.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Like Nelson said, glutes are one of the best places of IM injections...it's why since you were a kid your Doctor always uses that spot.

Painless with deep muscle fibers where veins and nerves run deep so little risk of hitting or nicking either.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me