Best Paleo book btw Loren Cordain and Robb Walf, any suggestions?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I recently read "the protein debate" between T. Colin Cambpell and Loren Cordain, I was amazed by the data supported by Loren Cordain, he became one of my heroes. If you wish to read it I'm attaching the link at the end, he really provides some good data on the health benefits of High protein/High fat diet, anyone even considering Vegetarian as healthier option should read this. http://www.catalystathletics.com/articles/downloads/proteinDebate.pdf

I don't like to label diets but I got quiet interested in the Paleo way, and I want to read a good book with lots of references. Someone recommenced "The Paleo Solution" by Robb Walf, but I'm wondering if someone could compare or recommend any books from Loren Cordain?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

abe

I recently read "the protein debate" between T. Colin Cambpell and Loren Cordain, I was amazed by the data supported by Loren Cordain, he became one of my heroes. If you wish to read it I'm attaching the link at the end, he really provides some good data on the health benefits of High protein/High fat diet, anyone even considering Vegetarian as healthier option should read this. http://www.catalystathletics.com/articles/downloads/proteinDebate.pdf

I don't like to label diets but I got quiet interested in the Paleo way, and I want to read a good book with lots of references. Someone recommenced "The Paleo Solution" by Robb Walf, but I'm wondering if someone could compare or recommend any books from Loren Cordain?
You're an awesome health advocate. Doctors must hate you LOL. I definitely will read that material, thanks for posting it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me