B6 to get back strong orgasms?

Buy Lab Tests Online

tank77

Hi guys, as alopt of you experience my O has suffered on TRT..used to get the eye watering climaxes pre TRT now I go forever and not much as the end ( I was never quick mind you but now its hard work ! ) I read that Vit B6 is 25mgs to 100 a day is meant to be very effective and a natural alternative to Caber at bringing prolactin down and helping anorgasmia! My prolactin isnt sky high and my E is in a great place for me but my prolactin has been lower and things were better then ...has anyone tried B6 to address dull orgasms ... Im starting a bit of HCG too but it screwed me last time even a 200IU a wk so my money on the B6!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I had the same problem and tried B6 first without success. What helped was micro-dosing cabergoline at 30 mcg/day. I monitored prolactin to insure it didn't go low.

DFL

I have struggled with this problem for two years and it has been extremely frustrating. For the last few months I've been taking B6 100mg, L-Arginine 1000MG, and Royal Jelly 1000MG every day (a protocol I ready about somewhere for this issue). Maybe it helped a little.

I've tried lowering my E2, lowering Hematocrit, taking this and that. I was starting to think I was just getting old (52).

(One thing that helped was Wellbutrin for depression. That stuff should be FDA approved for libido man, it's ridiculous.)

But still I haven't had that "pressure" down there that's so important. The intense physical desire local to the package, the urge to orgasm that makes sex so intense. And that's a sad loss...

I read in here about someone who lowered their dose to 90Mg/week and had success, so a few weeks ago I changed my protocol:

From
60Mg Test Cyp 2x/week and 400iu HCG 2x/week

to
30Mg Test Cyp 3x/week and 400iu HCG 2x/week

And guess what? It's BACK! Literally last night I had the best sex with my super cute younger Eurogirl that I've had in two years. Major morning wood is back as well - and consistent, not here and there like it was.

I had no idea. I seriously wish I had known it was my dosage a long time ago, it would have saved me a lot of frustration. For me, any extra benefit from a higher dose is definitely not worth it.

Jon H

I'm glad that seems to be working for you. It will be interesting to see for how long. For myself, that low of a protocol would just make things worse for me. I spent a long time doing small dose amount and frequency adjustments, and it just made things more difficult. The higher the dose, the better I feel in every single area of life.

trt reznor

I have struggled with this problem for two years and it has been extremely frustrating. For the last few months I've been taking B6 100mg, L-Arginine 1000MG, and Royal Jelly 1000MG every day (a protocol I ready about somewhere for this issue). Maybe it helped a little.

I've tried lowering my E2, lowering Hematocrit, taking this and that. I was starting to think I was just getting old (52).

(One thing that helped was Wellbutrin for depression. That stuff should be FDA approved for libido man, it's ridiculous.)

But still I haven't had that "pressure" down there that's so important. The intense physical desire local to the package, the urge to orgasm that makes sex so intense. And that's a sad loss...

I read in here about someone who lowered their dose to 90Mg/week and had success, so a few weeks ago I changed my protocol:

From

to

And guess what? It's BACK! Literally last night I had the best sex with my super cute younger Eurogirl that I've had in two years. Major morning wood is back as well - and consistent, not here and there like it was.

I had no idea. I seriously wish I had known it was my dosage a long time ago, it would have saved me a lot of frustration. For me, any extra benefit from a higher dose is definitely not worth it.

So you’re in your sweet spot after a few weeks. If I were you I would get a blood test done so you can see what that looks like, a snapshot. I think lots of guys test when they’re feeling bad and try to fix it from there, but once they’re feeling great bloodwork is kind of cast aside. I’ll be interested to see where you are in another few weeks, if you’re labels stabilize and you keep feeling great, or if you have to adjust again. Sounds like you’re on the right path. Notice any physical changes, loss of muscle tone or anything like that?

DFL

Good points gentlemen, I’m do for a full set of labs and will get them soon. I want to stabilize on this for a few weeks before blood though.

I’ve done a lot of tweaking too, from 100mg to 135mg, 2x, 3x, daily, low dose anastrozole, HCG lower and higher. Right now after several weeks the only difference I feel is in sexual function.

If that continues it’s a no brainer. Of course, with this science who knows what the next weeks will bring. But, I am encouraged.

wandering81

I'm glad that seems to be working for you. It will be interesting to see for how long. For myself, that low of a protocol would just make things worse for me. I spent a long time doing small dose amount and frequency adjustments, and it just made things more difficult. The higher the dose, the better I feel in every single area of life.
What dose/frequency?

tank77

hmm, I have tried HCG and it didnt result well as stuffed up my DHEA and other markers alot and made me feel baaaad despite my E2 being in a good place for me ( mid range ) so I know thats not an option...I did notice that when I stopped trt for 9 months are tried to restart my own HPTA ( initially with HCG only after ceasing test ) my orgasms and cum went back to normal ! BUT my test ended up being 12nmol with all the natural test supplements I could get my hands on and I went from being jacked to a lean school boy physique ! Mind you Ive only ever done 100mgs at max 120mg test e which is more than enough to get a great body if you know what to do ....so Im torn how do I enjoy sex with my wife and stay on test for my health ? Im 40 btw , started the TRT joirney 3 yrs ago after a vascectomy crashed my test in half :( ( DR promised it wouldnt ! )

equel

Good points gentlemen, I’m do for a full set of labs and will get them soon. I want to stabilize on this for a few weeks before blood though.

I’ve done a lot of tweaking too, from 100mg to 135mg, 2x, 3x, daily, low dose anastrozole, HCG lower and higher. Right now after several weeks the only difference I feel is in sexual function.

If that continues it’s a no brainer. Of course, with this science who knows what the next weeks will bring. But, I am encouraged.

What are your shbg levels?

sammmy

I am a 46 year old male, not on TRT but it has become hard for me to get to orgasm since my HIV diagnosis in 2013 - my hormones are in normal ranges, except high SHBG. I probably have some brain or neurological damage which remains not diagnosed.

The most consistent thing that increases the probability for me to reach orgasm is taking 400 micrograms Huperzine-A two hours before sex (I chew the tablets with water, no food). It inhibits acetylcholine esterase, which boosts acetylcholine, which reduces the threshold for muscle contractions and orgasm is basically muscle contractions. Huperzine activates 1-2 hours after ingestion and stays active for about 4 hours.

Last edited:

SilverSurfer

From

to

If you’re going to use supplements you need to use at least the minimum effective dosages and use the right supplements. For an alternative to Cabergoline don’t use B6, you need to use the coenzyme form of B6 called P5P, and the effective dose is 300 mgs per day, not 100 mgs. For L-arginine the MINIMUM effective dose is 5 to 6 GRAMS not 1 gram per day.

SilverSurfer

I understand this to be from increased serotonin from TRT. Buspirone used to be the drug used for it.

Serotonin is mainly made in the gut, so I highly doubt TRT increases serotonin levels. My guess for this to be true, is that it affects (increases) the transmission to; or binding to; serotonin receptors that would elevate mood in men taking TRT, not raise serotonin levels.

tank77

If you’re going to use supplements you need to use at least the minimum effective dosages and use the right supplements. For an alternative to Cabergoline don’t use B6, you need to use the coenzyme form of B6 called P5P, and the effective dose is 300 mgs per day, not 100 mgs. For L-arginine the MINIMUM effective dose is 5 to 6 GRAMS not 1 gram per day.
ok Ive got the P5P but thats a hell of alot so I wanted to start at 100mgs and sus it out , so far a wk on not much ....Id def go to 200 or 300 if it gives me back my pre trt O's !

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me