Attempted hpta restart log

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DkP318

I'd love to jump in on this thread.

I jumped on trt after getting convinced by a clinic. My pre TRT levels were 850 total 11.6 free and 63.6 shbg.

I'm looking to come off. Tried to come off cold turkey in january. 5 weeks I got bloods and I was at 560 total and 6.8 free. Does free take more time to normalize?

I have seen alot of benefits, I've had a career year in real estate, bought some properties. Only issue, is my hair is a bit oily, I'm holding water and I basically weigh the same as I did pre trt. Focus and mentality are better, but I'm wondering if thats because of the success i've had. Anywho, any suggestions would be beneficial.

ripl0024

This is all very positive. I will be following your updates closely. I have had a few lifestyle changes in the time I've been on trt so I think I'll be in a much better place physically. I think I've had low T for years but my body is kind of used to it. Having the constant ups and downs of high e2 low e2 high t high hct low ferritin constant blood..... This takes it s toll. The sad thing is there are many like this with very little support.
Did you ever get off Lozza?

madman

Super Moderator
I'd love to jump in on this thread.

I jumped on trt after getting convinced by a clinic. My pre TRT levels were 850 total 11.6 free and 63.6 shbg.

I'm looking to come off. Tried to come off cold turkey in january. 5 weeks I got bloods and I was at 560 total and 6.8 free. Does free take more time to normalize?

I have seen alot of benefits, I've had a career year in real estate, bought some properties. Only issue, is my hair is a bit oily, I'm holding water and I basically weigh the same as I did pre trt. Focus and mentality are better, but I'm wondering if thats because of the success i've had. Anywho, any suggestions would be beneficial.

Highly doubtful with a TT 850 ng/dL even with a high SHBG 63.6 nmol/L that your FT was low.

Put money on it that your FT was not tested using an accurate assay and was most likely done using the older outdated cFTV or the piss poor direct immunoassay which is known to be inaccurate.

The only way to know where your FT level truly sits is to have it tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or ultrafiltration (next best) especially in cases of altered SHBG.

I would not use/rely upon the cFTV especially in cases of altered SHBG let alone the piss poor direct immunoassay!

Need to give it some time after you stop trt whether cold turkey or use of a PCT before getting bloodwork done and FT needs to be tested using accurate assays.

DkP318

Highly doubtful with a TT 850 ng/dL even with a high SHBG 63.6 nmol/L that your FT was low.

Put money on it that your FT was not tested using an accurate assay and was most likely done using the older outdated cFTV or the piss poor direct immunoassay which is known to be inaccurate.

The only way to know where your FT level truly sits is to have it tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or ultrafiltration (next best) especially in cases of altered SHBG.

I would not use/rely upon the cFTV especially in cases of altered SHBG let alone the piss poor direct immunoassay!

Need to give it some time after you stop trt whether cold turkey or use of a PCT before getting bloodwork done and FT needs to be tested using accurate assays.
how should i come off? I don't want to touch clomid, i ran a cycle back in 2017 and after taking clomid at 50mg a day had ocular issues. I can get some nolva and have pharma HCG.

I'm hoping I should be able to recover. I returned to 560 total 5 weeks off cold turkey, not sure that was enough time to recover / or make a decision.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me