Are BCAA/EAA, HMB, Collagen Supplements worth it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

Stu is a prolific researcher with currently more than 32000 career citations and 250 research and review papers.

His research is focused on the impact of nutrition and exercise on the mechanisms of human skeletal muscle protein turnover & interest in diet- and exercise-induced changes in body composition.

We touch on protein (of course) and dig into some supplements including; HMB, BCAA’s, EAA’s & collagen.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Bursting some bubbles!

Take home points:

* HMB.....don't even bother, save your money

* BCAA's.....save your money

* EAA's.....convenient, they work

* Whey vs Amino Acid Supplements.....I'm gonna pick whey

* Collagen supplementation..... low-quality protein, filler, seriously question it can do anything

mooseman109

Will Brink wrote a great little book on tons of supplements regarding what worked and what doesn’t . Inexpensive and a quick read, I recommend it

Starplex

Collagen does work if you are willing to purchase the high quality liquid stuff. Made a huge difference in my wife's skin, hair, and nails.

Anonymon

Collagen does work if you are willing to purchase the high quality liquid stuff. Made a huge difference in my wife's skin, hair, and nails.
I always thought Collagen was BS but it did make my skin nicer. I’ve done liquid and powder and stick to powder at the moment.

U

Unlockable

Always curious about EAA, but hard to find some that don't have sucralose in them

U

Unlockable

My only issue is I do not trust bulk supplements at all. They are straight up China as it gets lol

Match

Bursting some bubbles!

Take home points:

* HMB.....don't even bother, save your money

* BCAA's.....save your money

* EAA's.....convenient, they work

* Whey vs Amino Acid Supplements.....I'm gonna pick whey

* Collagen supplementation..... low-quality protein, filler, seriously question it can do anything

HMB seems to me that there are studies that prove to help a lot in protein synthesis. It's not Leucine. It's just a small amount of HMB. But I haven't seen such studies

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me