Anavar (Oxandrolone) and Ipamorelin is the bomb!

Buy Lab Tests Online

JimGainz

Just got labs back (see below for results and protocol) - best ever really. Just TRT with some Ipamorelin/cjc 125 IUs nightly. Given that everything checked out, I added some oxandralone (Anavar) @25 mg /day 5 days on 2 off. Holy sh*t, this stuff is awesome. I am only 2 weeks in and am demonstratively more defined / vascular with striation in my shoulders, bi's and thighs, down 5 lbs and 1/2 inch off my waist. I train very regularly and don’t watch what I eat at all so it was the Anavar thst kicked things up. I feel fantastic.

The IPam/ Cjc combo works great too, it just takes 2 months to see results and you need to commit to about 4-6 months and it gets pricey. I added the oxandralone after about 3.5 months into the IPam stack. On IPam / Cjc people would tell me I look great (amazing skin be benefits). Adding the Anavar, people are asking me what am I taking.

I only intend to run for 6 weeks. My research shows that you can get 80-90 % the gains from 20-25 mg/day of a 12 week cycle in 6 weeks. (There was a study which proved this). Better on the lipids and liver this way.

Here are my recent labs from a few weeks ago. Only running IPam/Cjc with 45 mg testosterone every 3rd day, .125mg Arimidex split in 2 doses and 200 IU HCG taken with the shot. I take 5 mg creditor and 15 mg DHEA nightly as well. Bloods were taken 2 days after last shot and about 2 weeks after donating blood. I added the Anavar after I got back these results.

Total test 930
Free T 239
Estradiol 60
Psa 0.7
Shbg 28
Cholesterol 136
HDL 57
LDL 65
Triglycerides 44
Igf1 125
HCt 45.4
DHEA 257.

Best I have felt on TRT. The IPam Cjc is a great addition. It does not boost your igf1 as much but you can feel the difference in energy, mental clarity, and skin tone. Oxandralone, being DHT derived offers a lot of other benefits to libido as well as body comp.

I expect my lipids to tank to high 20s for HDL but should recover fully within 2 months.

Reply or IM with any questions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

nippy

Just got labs back (see below for results and protocol) - best ever really. Just TRT with some Ipamorelin/cjc 125 IUs nightly. Given that everything checked out, I added some oxandralone (Anavar) @25 mg /day 5 days on 2 off. Holy sh*t, this stuff is awesome. I am only 2 weeks in and am demonstratively more defined / vascular with striation in my shoulders, bi's and thighs, down 5 lbs and 1/2 inch off my waist. I train very regularly and don’t watch what I eat at all so it was the Anavar thst kicked things up. I feel fantastic.

The IPam/ Cjc combo works great too, it just takes 2 months to see results and you need to commit to about 4-6 months and it gets pricey. I added the oxandralone after about 3.5 months into the IPam stack. On IPam / Cjc people would tell me I look great (amazing skin be benefits). Adding the Anavar, people are asking me what am I taking.

I only intend to run for 6 weeks. My research shows that you can get 80-90 % the gains from 20-25 mg/day of a 12 week cycle in 6 weeks. (There was a study which proved this). Better on the lipids and liver this way.

Here are my recent labs from a few weeks ago. Only running IPam/Cjc with 45 mg testosterone every 3rd day, .125mg Arimidex split in 2 doses and 200 IU HCG taken with the shot. I take 5 mg creditor and 15 mg DHEA nightly as well. Bloods were taken 2 days after last shot and about 2 weeks after donating blood. I added the Anavar after I got back these results.

Total test 930
Free T 239
Estradiol 60
Psa 0.7
Shbg 28
Cholesterol 136
HDL 57
LDL 65
Triglycerides 44
Igf1 125
HCt 45.4
DHEA 257.

Best I have felt on TRT. The IPam Cjc is a great addition. It does not boost your igf1 as much but you can feel the difference in energy, mental clarity, and skin tone. Oxandralone, being DHT derived offers a lot of other benefits to libido as well as body comp.

I expect my lipids to tank to high 20s for HDL but should recover fully within 2 months.

I did anavar and my bad cholesterol rocketed. Docs rang me being concerned. They said eat more fibre to help . I may run another 8 weeks soon as my cut starts in 3 weeks . Ready for holiday in September..

Gman86

I did anavar and my bad cholesterol rocketed. Docs rang me being concerned. They said eat more fibre to help . I may run another 8 weeks soon as my cut starts in 3 weeks . Ready for holiday in September..
What dose of anavar were u using each day?

Gman86

Total test 930
Free T 239
Estradiol 60
Psa 0.7
Shbg 28
Cholesterol 136
HDL 57
LDL 65
Triglycerides 44
Igf1 125
HCt 45.4
DHEA 257.

Is the Oxandrolone prescribed or UGL?

nippy

I've tried to find my labs.. what I can remember was that they bounced back after four week's.. just take shit loads of fibre which at the time I didn't know about .. u doing it for 6 weeks... That's fine. I loved it. Got me so shredded

Gman86

I've tried to find my labs.. what I can remember was that they bounced back after four week's.. just take shit loads of fibre which at the time I didn't know about .. u doing it for 6 weeks... That's fine. I loved it. Got me so shredded
Was the 25mg of Oxandrolone prescribed or UGL?

T

tareload

Total test 930
Free T 239
Estradiol 60
Psa 0.7
Shbg 28
Cholesterol 136
HDL 57
LDL 65
Triglycerides 44
Igf1 125
HCt 45.4
DHEA 257.

Check you lipid profile (or better yet an NMR lipoprofile - particle counts) after the oxandrolone and compare with baseline above.

SSHSSA74

Total test 930
Free T 239
Estradiol 60
Psa 0.7
Shbg 28
Cholesterol 136
HDL 57
LDL 65
Triglycerides 44
Igf1 125
HCt 45.4
DHEA 257.

Good info. Thanks for posting.

JimGainz

I’ve maintained decent LDL when I did some Sarm blasts a few years ago. Taking a low dose statin works better than anything for this.

JimGainz

Check you lipid profile (or better yet an NMR lipoprofile - particle counts) after the oxandrolone and compare with baseline above.
I’m actually getting a Cleveland Heart Lab Test from my cardiologist buddy. It measures all sorts of cholesterol quality, including paritical size, stickiness, inflammation, etc. should be good info. I had a calcium score done 10 years ago and it was zero but as I learned you could still have non calcified plaque. This other test will pick that up.

Gman86

Yes. Empower
I’m also using Empower’s Oxandrolone, only 15mg/ day tho. Do u split ur 25mg dose or take it all at once? I personally split the 15mg capsule into 2 doses, and take one capsule after breakfast and the other capsule before training on workout days, and around early afternoon on non workout days.

What time of day do u take urs? If u split it, what times do u take it?

JimGainz

I’m also using Empower’s Oxandrolone, only 15mg/ day tho. Do u split ur 25mg dose or take it all at once? I personally split the 15mg capsule into 2 doses, and take one capsule after breakfast and the other capsule before training on workout days, and around early afternoon on non workout days.

What time of day do u take urs? If u split it, what times do u take it?
I take the 25 mg capsule at once - first thing in the morning. The one I take cannot be split. If it could, I would probably take it morning and evening.

Gman86

I take the 25 mg capsule at once - first thing in the morning. The one I take cannot be split. If it could, I would probably take it morning and evening.
Oh really? Damn, I was hoping to eventually get prescribed their 25mg capsules and split them to save money.

The 15mg of Oxandrolone I get from empower comes in a small white capsule with white powder in it that I can easily twist open and pour half into a 000 gelatin capsule, and then put the cap on the gelatin capsule and put the cap back on the original small white capsule that the 15mg came in, and then I have two capsules with roughly 7.5mg in each

Does the 25mg come in a small white capsule with powder in it as well? If not, how does it come?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me