27G Needle Shredded Molecules?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Wolfblood

Hey everyone. Haven't posted in a while but still browse the site from time to time. I have been using 25 5/8" with detachable needles. It has low dead space but I have noticed I am losing about .1 - .2 cc in the actual detachable part of the needle. Has anyone else notice this with detachable needle heads? I load and inject with the same needle syringe in the quads. I don't even really use the detachable needle and can't really find the same size and length without a detachable needle.

I went to my pharmacy and asked for two 27g 1/2" needles/syringe to just try out and maybe lessen the waste from the detachable needle and the tech started talking other employees and one of them came up to me and said they don't recommend using a 27g because the molecules will be "shredded" when drawing and injecting and it won't be as effective in the body as using an 18g to draw and a 23g to inject. Has anyone else heard of this? I know people load and inject using 27g or higher and seem to be doing just fine with that. I'm using testosterone cypionate with cottonseed oil. Thanks!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Wolfblood

Pure nonsense! I have been using 27 gauge for over a year with Depo -Testosterone/cottonseed.

Thanks. I was thinking the same thing. I just don't like losing at least, if not more, 2% to 4% a week of the test oil because the detachable needle head. I figure an insulin needle wouldn't have as much waste. I just know it will take a little longer but I don't mind plus smaller needles. I think I'll be making the jump!

S1W

That's bs. You're right about insulin pins having way less waste (almost none). Switch to insulin pins and don't look back.

madman

Super Moderator
Hey everyone. Haven't posted in a while but still browse the site from time to time. I have been using 25 5/8" with detachable needles. It has low dead space but I have noticed I am losing about .1 - .2 cc in the actual detachable part of the needle. Has anyone else notice this with detachable needle heads? I load and inject with the same needle syringe in the quads. I don't even really use the detachable needle and can't really find the same size and length without a detachable needle.

I went to my pharmacy and asked for two 27g 1/2" needles/syringe to just try out and maybe lessen the waste from the detachable needle and the tech started talking other employees and one of them came up to me and said they don't recommend using a 27g because the molecules will be "shredded" when drawing and injecting and it won't be as effective in the body as using an 18g to draw and a 23g to inject. Has anyone else heard of this? I know people load and inject using 27g or higher and seem to be doing just fine with that. I'm using testosterone cypionate with cottonseed oil. Thanks!

Pure nonsense!

Systemlord

Thanks. I was thinking the same thing. I just don't like losing at least, if not more, 2% to 4% a week of the test oil because the detachable needle head. I figure an insulin needle wouldn't have as much waste. I just know it will take a little longer but I don't mind plus smaller needles. I think I'll be making the jump!

If it were true which it's not, I would rather take the 2-4% loss and lesson the impact to muscle damage and inject 2-4% more T.

Wolfblood,

Just for fun, go back to that pharmacy, find the tech who started this and express interest in this "shredding molecules" problem. Then ask to see the pharmacist. If they, too, espouse the same, show even more interest and ask for supporting research. That should do it...there won't be any.

Wolfblood

If it were true which it's not, I would rather take the 2-4% loss and lesson the impact to muscle damage and inject 2-4% more T.

Well apparently I'm "shredding" the molecules anyways since I'm not using 18g to load and 23g to inject. I agree. I already ordered some easy touch 27g 1/2" and they should have less waste than the detachable needles I am using now.

Systemlord

Well apparently I'm "shredding" the molecules anyways since I'm not using 18g to load and 23g to inject. I agree. I already ordered some easy touch 27g 1/2" and they should have less waste than the detachable needles I am using now.

I still haven't thrown out my original 18 gauge syringes because I plan on spearfishing this summer. The only thing you're shredding with large syringes in your muscles.

Wolfblood

Wolfblood,

Just for fun, go back to that pharmacy, find the tech who started this and express interest in this "shredding molecules" problem. Then ask to see the pharmacist. If they, too, espouse the same, show even more interest and ask for supporting research. That should do it...there won't be any.

haha I actually was coming from the gym where I had just hit an all time high for my squat 255 5x5 90 seconds rest in between and was wearing workout clothes that really should off my legs and arms. On the ride home I was thinking I should have told her, "Bitch! I'm already using 25g needles. How's this for shredded molecules!?!" then flex my arm muscles and kiss my biceps. Ah the funny things you think of after the fact. I've been on shots for about 4 months now. I'm rocking it at the gym. Hitting new highs and body is starting to look better.

Wolfblood

I still haven't thrown out my original 18 gauge syringes because I plan on spearfishing this summer. The only thing you're shredding with large syringes in your muscles.

That's funny. I still have my 21 gauge ones. Like I'm keeping them if I'm ever in a pinch for needles....

StepbyStep

I have heard that the high pressures generates using smaller guage syringes can damage HCG as it is generally more fragile than Testosterone. I don't know how true this is, but I have always been careful mixing the solution before drawing as well as drawing and injecting slowly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me