New labs. Still battling e2

Buy Lab Tests Online

hfbjr

Hello everyone. Here's my recent labs work. I've been trying to get my e2 up, but everytime I start backing off my arimidex, I start having chest issues in itching, hotness, and sometimes a shooting sharp "flash" for lack of a better term. I've put on a little weight, which I'm guessing is from my low estrogen. I'm injecting everyday in the morning sub q. 12 mg using a .5ml insulin syringe.ive been hitting the weights lifting as heavey as I can go, which hopefully will equate to some damn muscle. I'm still battling brain fog confusion/ memory issues. At my next telephone consult, I'm gonna discuss adding hcg. I

Total test 1080.0 range 300-1080.0

Free t 311 high range 47.o- 244.o

Igf1 268 range 132- 333

Estr. Sens. 16 range < or 29

SHB glob. 25.70 range 13.30-89.50

Psa screen o.982 range 0.000 -1.400

Dhea sulfate 270.5 range 70.0-495.0

Progesterone o.2 range o.14- 2.o6

Thyroid

T3,free 3.76 range 2.52-4.34

T4,free 0.87 range o.55- 1.60

Tsh o.880 range o.270-4.200

Reverse t3, 21.5 range 9.0- 27.0

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hello everyone. Here's my recent labs work. I've been trying to get my e2 up, but everytime I start backing off my arimidex, I start having chest issues in itching, hotness, and sometimes a shooting sharp "flash" for lack of a better term. I've put on a little weight, which I'm guessing is from my low estrogen. I'm injecting everyday in the morning sub q. 12 mg using a .5ml insulin syringe.ive been hitting the weights lifting as heavey as I can go, which hopefully will equate to some damn muscle. I'm still battling brain fog confusion/ memory issues. At my next telephone consult, I'm gonna discuss adding hcg. I

Total test 1080.0 range 300-1080.0

Free t 311 high range 47.o- 244.o

Igf1 268 range 132- 333

Estr. Sens. 16 range < or 29

SHB glob. 25.70 range 13.30-89.50

Psa screen o.982 range 0.000 -1.400

Dhea sulfate 270.5 range 70.0-495.0

Progesterone o.2 range o.14- 2.o6

Thyroid

T3,free 3.76 range 2.52-4.34

T4,free 0.87 range o.55- 1.60

Tsh o.880 range o.270-4.200

Reverse t3, 21.5 range 9.0- 27.0

Heh, this is the third low E2 post tonight, lol, this is my specialty ;)

You say "chest issues" does that mean gyno? Or nipple sensitivity? Sometimes with hormone increases, there is a transient and harmless period of nipple sensitivity, but it's not gyno.

When you say itchy do you mean these sudden attacks of itches that feel like bee stings and itch with the fury of an angry God? They can hurt, come on randomly, possibly from anxiety or sudden change in ambient temperature such as going from cold outside to warm inside?

Any excessive pissing, thirst, and maybe some anhedonia?

I'd urge you to let E2 rise as you're certainly suffering from low E2, and you know how they say "Gyno wasn't built in a day"? Well, maybe it was Rome, but you get the point.

Testosterone looks great! Is that 24 hours post injection?

hfbjr

I'm trying too let my e2 get up. But then I have my days where there sensitive, slightly tender. I inject everyday sub q, which has greatly reduced the sensitivity. When I was on an am /pm twice a week injections, I was using alot of arimidex. I notice that when I back off, my skin is better. My strength / pumps in the gym are greater. Estrogen is very important part. Those labs were done at 1048 am. I inject at 430 am.

One thing I noticed is that it said my glucose was low 69 with a range of 70-99. Not sure what that is. I'll research it.

hfbjr

Ok, I Googled ahedonia. Yes you could say I'm suffering from it, although it is broad and encompassing alot. My mood is usually down. Again attributed to the low e2

Ok, I Googled ahedonia. Yes you could say I'm suffering from it, although it is broad and encompassing alot. My mood is usually down. Again attributed to the low e2

Hey buddy, did you see the part where I said hormonal changes cause a temporary period of nipple sensitivity? Not trying to be rude. I had it for about a week and it scared me but went away completely.

I notice that when I back off, my skin is better. My strength / pumps in the gym are greater. Estrogen is very important part

Exactly! E2 is vital. I think it's slightly more important than testosterone. Let yourself reap the benefits of proper estradiol levels!

Leesto

You mentioned itching, hotness, and hot flashes - which are all classic signs of low E2. What made you believe those might be signs of high E2? Just curious. I know there is a lot of confusing information out there.

I only speak up because I have gone through extended low E2 in the past and I agree with johndoesmith it can be torture at times! You've listed some low E2 symptoms and your labs point in that direction as well. Are you still toying with Arimidex? That' could be a good way to extend your low E2 experience and keep you from enjoying the benefits of T.

It's around the chest area that I get them. That's what led me to believe. I'm gonna let it get up into the 20s

The chest area where you get itchy hot flashes? Correct? By "Chest" do you mean nipples or the area of the pectoralis muscles.

I would love to know why low E2 causes this issue of pruritus, and it's not EVERY guy with low E2 only certain ones but I still can get it when I get extremely nervous even with upper range E2, maybe Dr saya can weigh in.

You might be onto something there.

What do you mean?

I think it has something to do with vasodilation/vasoconstriction. E2 is a potent vasodilator, and it's absence or low level I suspect causes some sort of flux in superficial capillaries, where they are constricted more so than if E2 was sufficient, thus the other regulatory mechanisms of vasoconstriction/vasodilation overcompensate and cause rapid swinging of the pendulum from either state.

What sets this off, because these attacks are transient, is what I can't figure out yet. I notice in myself, that it happens under 2 conditions, 1. anxiety or a sudden rush of fear(Say a car comes into my lane when driving) and 2. Going from cold temperatures to suddenly warm temperatures.

Both directly cause changes in vascular state, and very rapidly so. I think in the absence of E2 to "dominate" or control this rapid swinging of the pendulum, it results in something that causes severe irritation. Something like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunting_reaction

It essentially tries to correct itself, but each time over does it, leading to this resonance of vascular tone increasing each time. Kinda like a car that spins out due to the driver overreacting.

Interesting theory johndoesmith.

Did any of that make sense? I have no idea if it's plausible, or completely ridiculous much like homeopathy. It all sounds good and scientific, until you think about it.

I need someone to weigh in on it.

Another thing, I have spoken to a friend with the same issue, low E2, transient pruritic attacks(now named TPA) and he says if he smokes a cigarette he can stop the attack, in same cases using it as a "fire extinguisher". Nicotine is a powerful powerful vasoconstrictor, and possibly it performs the same role as E2, but in the opposite direction.

Heh, this is the third low E2 post tonight, lol, this is my specialty ;)

You say "chest issues" does that mean gyno? Or nipple sensitivity? Sometimes with hormone increases, there is a transient and harmless period of nipple sensitivity, but it's not gyno.

When you say itchy do you mean these sudden attacks of itches that feel like bee stings and itch with the fury of an angry God? They can hurt, come on randomly, possibly from anxiety or sudden change in ambient temperature such as going from cold outside to warm inside?

Any excessive pissing, thirst, and maybe some anhedonia?

I'd urge you to let E2 rise as you're certainly suffering from low E2, and you know how they say "Gyno wasn't built in a day"? Well, maybe it was Rome, but you get the point.

Testosterone looks great! Is that 24 hours post injection?

john was reading post and noticed you asked about excessive pissing. I thought I read somewhere that is a symptom of low E 2. Is that correct?

For a lot of guys, yes. IMO it's a terrible feeling, like all the sudden I gotta GO!

ok that is another thing I was getting but didn't post. Also good to know that there may be temporary symptoms of getting off AI. I'm off three days and figure around 6 day it should be out of my system.

Thanks man !!

ok that is another thing I was getting but didn't post. Also good to know that there may be temporary symptoms of getting off AI. I'm off three days and figure around 6 day it should be out of my system.

Thanks man !!

Well just because the AI is out of your system, doesn't mean E2 is at a good level. It's like taking your foot off the brake, it doesn't mean the car is going to get back to 60mph right away.

Well just because the AI is out of your system, doesn't mean E2 is at a good level. It's like taking your foot off the brake, it doesn't mean the car is going to get back to 60mph right away.

That leads me to my next question. How long, in general, does it take for your E to come up to where it intends to go? I'll be off the AI for 15 days before I get labs. Is that long enough for an accurate level check or should I wait longer.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me