Torn Labrum in both shoulders?

Buy Lab Tests Online

magnus68

So Its confirmed I have a Left and right shoulder Labrum tears. I do NOT want surgery as I already had one for a torn Bicep that took a year to heal. Doc says they are not full tears and therapy may help. Fast forward a week and physical therapy is a joke! any ideas?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

magnus68

[Vince, I have the routine they printed it out for me. Its very remedial. Internal external rotation with the rubber tubes. 4 weeks of this!

QUOTE=Vince Carter;52899]I think more therapy is needed how is one week enough to call it a joke?[/QUOTE]

Vince

Super Moderator
In live in Wisconsin and there is a doctor in Two Rivers Wisconsin that wrote a book on healing rotator cuff tears, I believe now he's retired. It does work but it took me two weeks before I felt any healing. This is not the doctor but it's the same therapy that I used. It really does work.

magnus68

Vince I heard of this and asked my PT. They said hanging is bad because the shoulder is a ball and socket joint and the only thing holding the ball in place is the rotator cuff. If that is damaged hanging would be the worst thing I could do. But it does feel good

e
In live in Wisconsin and there is a doctor in Two Rivers Wisconsin that wrote a book on healing rotator cuff tears, I believe now he's retired. It does work but it took me two weeks before I felt any healing. This is not the doctor but it's the same therapy that I used. It really does work.

Vince

Super Moderator
The hanging separates the bone, tendons and muscles. It leaves the shoulder in a natural state of healing. I was told by doctors the only way my shoulders could heal, was by surgery. I'm so glad I didn't listen to them.

Chivato

I had a bad tear in 1978 for which surgery was recommended and I am very happy that I resisted that advice. It took about two years before it was fully healed to the point of having no pain or twinges but in the past 38 years of work, weightlifting and martial arts it has never given me another problem. Patience, stretching, and exercise are key factors in healing. The advice Vince gave looks solid from my experience.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me